I almost let New Years pass without a list. It’s January 3rd, and I was just reminded reading a couple of highly predictable blog comments that some things are boring, and therefore need to be put in the form of a list. Ideally I would have you click on each item on this list so that you can be visually exposed to subliminal advertising, but I don’t have any advertisers.
Anyway, here goes, a list of things that are really boring
- 10. Long-winded questions after talks and panel discussions.
- 9. Irish Americans who think that somehow matters. (Yeah, that’s you, Megan O’Flannigan.)
- 8. Poorly written overly long Amazon.com book reviews.
- 7. Self-appointed political experts who, truth be told, don’t get politics at all.
- 6. Athlete interviews.
- 5. Self–indulgent lists.
- 3. (tie) Republican-bashing by Democrats.
- 3. (tie) Democrat-bashing by Republicans.
- 2. Parades.
- 1. Ice fishing. [Views differ.]