Afterthought: John Halliday outed as Paul

I did this just to satisfy my curiosity. Shortly after the Mathis “Paul McCartney is Twins” paper came out, a reader approached him with the video below:

The man there claims to be John Halliday, caretaker of the childhood home of the McCartney family. Passersby take more than one look, as he looks an awful lot like Paul.

I am forced, however, to do screen grabs of this grainy film to make a facial comparison. Nonetheless I did my best, and am 94% sure that this man is Paul McCartney, the retired McCartney, living a quiet life in Liverpool while his brother is out setting the world on fire with music. Sort of.

Paul Jim

Paul 3

This entry was posted in Public hoaxes and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Afterthought: John Halliday outed as Paul

1. annspinwall4 says:

WOW, that certainly appears to be an appropriately aged Paul McCartney and he seems happy and relaxed having a bit of fun as the “caretaker” of Paul’s childhood home.

2. Michael Hamilton says:

Notice that John Halliday holds the coffee cup with his left hand. Paul McCartney was also left handed.

3. OldeVirginian says:

I had done a comparable comparison a few weeks ago using actual video screen grabs and reached the exact same conclusion. You will also discover that since the above vid was posted on youtube and this was ‘outed’ – by an amazing set of coincidences, Jerry had to be let go from that job as caretaker of the McMansion for his drinking problem and disappeared. Mm-hmm…
    I’m just pleased the original Paul wasn’t dead in the 60s after all.

4. OldeVirginian says:

Jerry, John, what’s in a name… 🙂 I mean, JOHN was let go.

Same mannerisms too.

I’d sure like to see John H. and Faul M. perform live. They could sing harmony on Yesterday.

You don’t know how my world has been rocked the past few months – can’t believe in anything anymore. Who knew george martin was really “Q” ? I guess Yoko is miss moneypenny.

5. Pingback: Is that you Paul? – Fakeologist.com

6. ipsofacto says:

Yup Paul was replaced in 1966 with the current Paul aka Faul. Lennon was replaced the following year in 1967 as well. He now assumes the identity of Colin Unwin also a caretaker of you guessed it John Lennons boyhood home. Go to youtube for facial comparisons.

7. ipsofacto says:

“Living is easy with eyes closed”

8. Jennifer Moore says:

Read on Icke’s site that there was a birth certificate for a John Paul McCartney, rather than a James. So, if you have twins John and Mike, John will go as Paul to avoid having 2 Johns. Then, when Mike takes over, he has to keep the Paul name, and John goes back to John. Worth a think.

• We really have no way of knowing who is who, so we use “Paul” and “Mike” as those were the two brothers given to us, Paul McC and the guy who became Mike McGear. We don’t even know if the name is McCartney, much less first names.

It keeps it simple. A rose by any other name …

PS: Ickes strikes me as a black frosting guy with his lizard people and all. I avoid him.

• marguerite says:

Hear! Hear! re Icke. All that reptilian business to take our eye off the ball. Can’t stand it or him! You are spot on, as always.

• Doc says:

It is worth noting that in the first edition book by Hunter Davies, The Beatles, the authorized biography, he states that Paul McCartney was born, “John Paul McCartney.” The later revisions of the book, originally published in 1968, reads, “James Paul McCartney.” I had an original copy, but it was destroyed in Hurricane Katrina. I have a later revision, and have looked for an original. Nowhere to be found.

9. Ivan koshenko says:

I am just blown away by the entire story …

10. Ann says:

Where is he now?

11. Roelfzelf says:

I have no sympathy for either/any of the Pauls or Johns. The whole thing was a project to undermine society and turn it into the stinking mess we currently see around us. All those who participated in that should be hanged.

12. Lou says:

John Halliday has never said he is Paul. My theory might be that Paul indeed had an accident in 1966. The injuries he got may have not only left scars on his face and body but could have effected his memory or thinking ability. If the would have wanted him to perform he might not have been able to remember the lyrics or even play his bass. I just find it strange that he worked there for 11 years and all of a sudden he gets canned for drinking. I call BS. Heather Mills and Ringo Starr are coming out with some truths that might just blow the lid off Faul McCartney. At any rate I wish the best for John Halliday, I think he has been caught up in something he has no control over.

• My evidence here is stronger than your suspicions. The resemblance is dead-on. The whole PID psyop was crafted as misdirection to conceal the fact that two men, twins, were slipping in and out of the role of Paul. The man in this video, who apparently deliberately outed himself, was the Ed Sullivan/Hard Day’s Night Paul who was retired in 1990 or so. It has been Mike ever since. Who knows why he did this. Taunting us?

13. Lou says:

Has anyone else seen the picture of Paul McCartney’s Grandfather (Great)? His name was Halliday McCartney. Coincidence? I don’t think so. Has anyone heard of what happened to John Halliday when he was let go as caretaker of The McCartney home? I can’t help but worry about him 😦

14. SerafinsGirl says:

I took the tour of Paul’s boyhood home in 2010, and John was the guide at that time. I actually met this guy in person. He is not Paul. Also, shortly after my visit he was fired because people were complaining he was drunk during the tours, which I didnt notice myself, he seemed nice enough. Anyway, not Paul. I saw the real Paula year later in Vegas.

• Sheryl W says:

You saw Faul in Vegas…I did too. Hes very talented and as much a beatle as any of them, but he isnt the original Paul.

• Ahem, the whole point of this piece: There were two McCartney’s, Paul and Mike, a set of twins. They each played the part of “Paul” on and off until about 1990, when the orignal Paul whom we saw in the movie Hard Day’s Night retired. It was probably due to the effects of plastic surgery wearing off. The one you now call “Faul,” is the one we call “Mike,” is indeed a talented performer, as far as I can tell. He also starred in the movie Help! after the opening dartboard scene. That is when the big switch was made.

15. annspinwall4 says:

How do you know he’s not Paul?

16. m says:

why doesn’t anyone have john halliday sing for everyone to prove he is paul McCartney?

17. Lou says:

I don’t think anyone has seen him since he got fired in 2010ish. I would like to at least be updated on where he is now.

18. Sheryl W says:

I’ve watched the video over and over. He never moves his left hand off that cup. He even shakes with his right hand. The left hand is a prosthesis. Paul was a left handed. Kinda hard to play a guitar without your hand.

• Not seeing that, and anyway, people normally shake hands with their right hand.

There is a name for the thought process you are going through, I think called “denial.” You are averting your eyes form the overwhelming body of evidence here, and looking for any tiny scrap that supports your preexisting thesis that Paul is dead, or whatever.

• annspinwall4 says:

I’m left handed and always shake hands with my right hand…shaking with the left, when most people put out their right hand, just doesn’t work.

19. JoAnn vR says:

Can’t resist commenting again! Of COURSE John Holliday is Paul! Facial comparison is right on. But what I notice, with a background in psych, is his personality when he relaxes, the jovial Paul is still there! Actually -in the group photos of the Beatles post 1966, u can tell just by the body language of ALL involved – NO ONE likes “Faul”- and Faul is very defensive about it. I could go on, but suffice to say (and I paraphrase), “By the time the truth is revealed, it’s almost all over).

• Beatles were such a psyop … we have since discovered that Lennon was a twin and his name is surely not Lennon. Another of our writers here tells me to look into Ringo, that there have been several over time. I have not done that. This means the knife attack on George was fake, meant to enhance the PID stuff, though George is really dead I assume.

20. JoAnn vR says:

Please don’t print this, Mark, just a quick comment. You have really opened my eyes about this kind of stuff. Christ-the Illuminati, Paul/Faul-+ now I’ll be up till dawn reading about J.Lennon!
    Seems people are afraid of having their illusions shattered, +who can blame them? It’s frightening enuf to be 57 yrs old and realizing nothing is what it seems..but I applaud u, + those like u,(as I’ve said before). G.H.Bush is wrong – I WANT to know the truth. Gnite.

• You want me to delete this comment? Of course I will, but I don’t see why. Those are kind words, you have a curious nature … enjoy! You are on the path to discovery – you will find that life is beautiful, and not at all the ugly violent mess we are led to believe by our overlords, who are a bunch of schmucks.

• annspinwall4 says:

JoAnn, Congratulations to you for being open and receptive to information that completely upsets your world view. I am currently 65 and wasn’t awake and aware until I was 60. My journey started with 9/11 shortly after the 10th anniversary…once you start down the rabbit hole you continue finding new and unexpected subjects to research. Welcome to the real world of knowledge and learning.

21. JoAnn vR says:

Dear Mark + annspinwall4- I thank u both for ur encouraging words. Guess I was in shock last night – I had suspicions about these psyop things -but was floored by how deep they go. And here I am, thinking I knew so much about psychology…
    But I’m glad plp like u two are out there to open my eyes. No need to delete my comment, Mark, I’m in it till the end now! Just glad it’s a holiday weekend, I made a commitment to read ur whole blog, + I’m exhausted already. To the oars, mateys…