Note to Reader: This blog post has been put “under review” as we have had growing pains in developing the technology we use to identify twins, replicas and zombies. The eyes behind the technology are getting better, so as you read this piece note that if you are troubled by its conclusions that we will be looking at it in more depth and with better eyes. For the time being, it is speculation.
The Fake Murder of JonBenét Ramsey
One of the most sensational murder cases of last century concerned six-year old girl JonBenét Ramsey, found dead in the family basement in Boulder, Colorado on December 25th, 1996. Coming as it did on the heels of the OJ Simpson trial*, it served to capture the public’s attention for several years. Just last week a local station was revisiting the crime here in the Denver radio market.
Straight emailed me several days ago with his latest discovery. It is another set of twins. Their name … JonBenét Ramsey. I will get into the details and do an analysis of photographs to make our case, but before doing that, want to discuss a book and a man that I have come to believe is a disinformation agent. His name is Dave McGowan, author of Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon, which chronicled over seventy deaths of rocks stars and actors in Los Angeles in the 1960s and later.
That is the book that started Straight and I on our hunt for Zombies. I knew all those people could not have died. Even war zones have lower death rates. Something else was up. McGowan did not suspect any fakery going on except, perhaps, in the case of Jim Morrison. So I began to suspect that something was up with Dave McGowan.
What McGowan did in that book is called “misdirection,” getting us to “look here, not there.” People were beginning to assemble clues about the Los Angeles music scene of the 60s and 70s, especially the military and intelligence family background of so many famous actors and musicians of that era, people like the Fonda’s, John Phillips, Frank Zappa, Joan Baez and on and on. The cloud of deceit was lifting. McGowan was, in my view, assigned the task of leading the opposition. (“Misleading” is a better term.) In classic “limited hangout” style, McGowan let us in on enough information to make us think he had thoroughly investigated matters. But he left out essential details – fake deaths one of them.
McGowan died last December, or so we are told. I suspect he faked his death. After all, his assignment was over.
JonBenét figures in here because McGowan also wrote the 2004 book Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder, in which he recounts stories of our country’s most famous serial killers. As with Laurel Canyon, McGowan uncritically treats each one as real. He never doubts the official stories. The book left me with a sense of horror at the evil that people do to one another. That was the Intel objective – to scare us, make us distrust one another, lock our doors, stay inside after dark. Frightened people are easier to govern.
Chapter 20 of that book is about JonBenét. Here are some inconsistencies that McGowan uncovers in his description of the JonBenét Ramsey murder:
- Quoting from the book, “For reasons that have never been adequately explained, the investigation was compromised from the very beginning. Officers inexplicably failed to secure the crime scene … no effort was made to prevent contamination of any potential evidence. Detectives did not arrive on the scene until 8:10 AM, over two hours after the first patrol officers arrived. Around 10:00 AM, detectives allowed John Ramsey to leave the house unescorted for over an hour.”
- JonBenét’s parents, Patsy and John, were never separated for questioning.
- Ann Louise Bardach, writing in Vanity Fair, quotes an anonymous officer who claimed that John Ramsey carried the body upstairs but never cried. Neither he nor Patsy ever attempted to console one another.
- Biological materials in the case were examined by Cellmark Diagnostics in Germantown, Maryland.
- No DNA evidence has ever been produced in the case.
- Gregg McCrary, a former FBI profiler, was asked to join in the investigation, but declined saying that it looked like a “staged domestic homicide.”
- While some members of the Boulder Police Department did attempt a real investigation, their efforts were impeded by the Boulder County District Attorney, the Denver Police Department, and the FBI.
- James Michael Thompson, who worked for a private company that specialized in transporting corpses, stole two pages from the morgue book at Boulder Community Hospital, the pages that had recorded the arrival of JonBenét’s body four months earlier.
- A witness from California, Mary Bienkowski, intervened and offered evidence about a pedophile ring operating in the Boulder area. She claimed this ring had direct links to the Ramsey family.
McGowan wrings his hands over all of this – what does it mean? As with Laurel Canyon, he fails to ask the right question: Was there a murder?
- If there was no murder, if it was a staged event, and if the upper echelons of Boulder Police and the Boulder County Coroner** knew about it in advance, then police response would be slow, even indifferent. No one would particularly care about the behaviors of John Ramsey.
- John and Patsy would only be given cursory treatment, as it was understood they did not commit a murder that did not happen.
- If the event was staged, then descriptions of the scene inside the house would have to be anonymous, as they are fake too. Ann Louise Bardach, writing in Vanity Fair, was part of the scam, doing misdirection.
- Cellmark Diagnostics of Germantown, Maryland, is a CIA-connected outfit, and not coincidentally was also used in the OJ Simpson trial, also highly suspicious.
- No DNA evidence is available because there was no crime scene or body. (Absence of DNA evidence is probably hiding something else – parentage?)
- Gregg McCrary used the word “staged.” He appears to have been an honest man, and so wanted no part of a farce.
- In a staged event, the people at the top of the District Attorney’s Office, Denver Police and FBI will naturally want to impede the activities of honest police officers and detectives trying to do a real investigation.
- James Michael Thompson, then, did not steal evidence of JonBenét’s body arriving at the morgue, but rather evidence that her body did not arrive that day. That’s why he was dispatched to commit that crime.
- Mary Bienkowski, then, a convenient witness, is part of the scam and is doing misdirection. She wants to deflect from absence of a crime, and so turns our attention to pedophilia. The news media ran with that theme, and is echoing it to this day.
The existence of a JonBenét Ramsey twin adds credibility to the no-murder hypothesis. It is a glaring piece of evidence that people on the inside have to know about, ignore and cover up. If there had been a real murder and a real investigation of the murder, it would be known. It all smacks of Intelligence running a psy-op on us.
In this scenario there would be no investigation because there was no crime. The public only knew of one twin, and her disappearance had to be explained. So they invented a murder, probably much more than just that. It has also served, like OJ, as an ongoing pubic distraction.
There are a couple of hundred photos of JonBenét Ramsey on the Internet. Most were taken in her final two years before going underground, and so involve kiddie beauty contests, creepy enterprises that were highlighted in the movie Little Miss Sunshine. McGowan describes the industry as “cater[ing] primarily to the pedophilic tendencies of the adults,” and I agree. Studying these photos has been a creepy exercise.
But getting on with it, the girl is five or six years of age in the images, and we are aware of development between dates that photos were taken. We are aware that beauty pageant photos are heavily augmented, and that these kids are asked to wear contact lenses and lipstick and assume adult poses, some sexually suggestive. I am the father of daughters. It has been a difficult task in all aspects. It appears to me to be child abuse.
Here we go. Below are four photos that we have identified as “Twin One.”
Note in these photos the similar shape of the eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth and chin. Note how the one on the left has bright sea foam blue eyes, either a photo effect or contact lenses. (Thus, with all photos, we ignore eye color.) The lower lip rim is identical on all four. Here are a couple of face splits that, among many others, helped us decide that these four photos are of the same girl:
Again, aging, angles, parallax distortion, creates slight difference, but understand that these photos are known to be the person JonBenét Ramsey, so that there should be wide acceptance that they are of the same person.
Twin Two has a slightly rounder face, lower ears, and slightly rounder eyebrows. The alar rims of her nose are lightly narrower at this point in her development. (Across the top, the first and second from the left look like real little girls. The first one is labeled as a Christmas photo on her mother’s lap, which would have to be 1995, as she supposedly died on 12/25/1996. The second looks like a school photo, very natural.)
Again, a couple of facial splits among these six photos that helped us arrive at the conclusion that these are of the same girl.
Keep in mind that there are age differences, but that all agree these photos are of JonBenét, so our comparisons showing them the same should not surprise.
At this point I am adding a side-by-side comparison of the two girls, Twin One on the left, Two on the right. This is offered without commentary to allow the reader to examine them and detect differences without aid of visual devices like lines and face splitting, or mere power of suggestion by me.
The following are face splits of photos, all shown above, showing differences between the twins:
That is Twin Two on the left, with the rounder face. Twin One on the right has markedly higher ears, and there is no parallax distortion, as the head angle is the same. The lips and nose do not match, the sub-nasal distance from nose to lip slightly longer on Twin One. But they are close, right? I would judge them very hard to tell apart were it not for the ears.
Differences are highly pronounced here. Twin One on the left again has a narrower face, higher ear, this time pronounced. The eyebrows do not align and are of differing shapes. All might be explained by angles and expressions, but frankly the differences are too great.
Ears are not comparable in this, but the same discrepancies appear in lips, nose, eyebrows and facial shape and length.
These discrepancies will be apparent to anyone to performs the same experiments as we did with any of these ten photos. I urge that you try.
Our conclusion: JonBenét Ramsey is a set of twins.
We speculate that neither twin was killed on 12/25/1996, that the event was staged to 1) take the character “JonBenét Ramsey” underground for training, possibly as an actress, singer or news reader, and 2) to create a public distraction of lasting value. We assert that this explains all of the inconsistencies and incongruities in the Ramsey death case.
The matter of twins and twinning
I have written much more than is published here about twins. It is an ongoing discussion topic in the comments on this blog. Think about just the ones we have written about – Elvis, McCartney, Taylor Swift, Anderson Cooper, Drake, Rihanna, Brad Pitt, Timberlake, Buddy Holly/Geffen-Katzenberg, Beyoncé, Mark David Chapman, Frank Sinatra and many more to come. Why so many twins?
The reaction to the current and tentative hypotheses is often off-putting, a quantum leap people are not willing to make. It reads like a John Carpenter movie script, and we do not have enough solid evidence to back it up. It takes us into uncharted waters, something I and the others who comment here do not fear, even enjoy. And we know something is up, something unusual and highly secretive. We will keep pushing.
In the JonBenét matter, Straight, in his usual insightful manner, noticed something odd about the photos – they are supposedly of the young girl in kiddie beauty pageants, but it is only her, always alone. (Do an Internet search and see for yourself.) Why no photos of lineups and promenades? This is indeed odd, as if the photos were staged. Further research is needed – did JonBenét ever really participate in these contests? If not, then we have with the JonBenét Intelligence project a psy-op long in the planning and making, and designed to capture the public’s attention and insinuate that there are pedophilia rings operating about us. Again with the division and fear!
The JonBenét twins are 26 now***, and I would guess are busy in their reassignment. They might be a Fox News Anchor, a movie star or a singer, or who knows what else. We will search for them, but it will be difficult. We have only childhood photos, and are not able to conjure up an image of the JonBenét twins as they look now. The skull and face are not fully formed until age 20, and predicting at age six what they might look like is nothing more than a wild ass guess. But we will have our eyes peeled.
*Which we now know to have been fake.
**I have in my files here the Monterey County Coroner’s Report on the death of John Denver, a thorough document of many pages, and completely fake. Intelligence Control of the Coroner’s Office is essential in all fake deaths.
***That is, they are 26 now if anything we are told about them is true, if the pictures are set in the correct time – for all we know, these girls could be older now, the photos merely taken from inventory in 1996 and used to advance this scam. The Boulder scene could have been manufactured out of thin air. If that is the case, I have suspicions about who they are … something for future research.