RIP Minnie Riperton/Gwen Ifill, 1947-1979, 1981-2016

Note to Reader: This blog post has been put “under review” as we have had growing pains in developing the technology we use to identify twins, replicas and zombies. The eyes behind the technology are getting better, so as you read this piece note that if you are troubled by its conclusions that we will be looking at it in more depth and with better eyes. For the time being, it is speculation.

________________________________________________________________

Gwen Ifill died on November 14, or so we are told. There are no spook markers that I can see around her death. It could be real, and if so I offer condolences to her family, her twin sister, and also any Ifill’s that might be real people, the Riperton’s and Rudolph’s, and Maya Rudolph, who is either a daughter or niece.  Spook families can be complicated.

I have a list from our writer Straight of people of interest who he thinks might be Zombies. We have diverted from that path now that we are discovering replicas.  But for me it still holds interest. There appears to be a program in place to put people in music and acting to train them in the art of duplicity. They learn to be comfortable in public while lying and having a false identity. These people then fake their death and later re-emerge as someone else, usually in the news business.(My favorite so far – Razzle becomes Brian Williams. The irony is delicious, as news readers take themselves so seriously.)

Gwen Ifill was such a person, as evidence that follows will indicate.  When I learned of her death, I contacted Straight and offered this project to him, since she is his discovery. But he is wrapped up on other very interesting research.

So here it is: Minnie Riperton, the R&B singer of the 70s, faked her death in 1979, and reappeared later as Gwen Ifill. She has now died again, but this time it appears real.

I gathered up photographs and set them up and compared them, and quickly realized Straight had it right. Riperton and Ifill lined up perfectly in most photos.

I’ve been at this long enough now that there are no surprises, and yet I was surprised to discover that Riperton was a twin, and so, of course then, is (was) Ifill. When will I learn?

Let’s start with a YouTube interview of Riperton by Mike Douglas. You need only watch the first 30 seconds of it to get the important material. If by chance the video below is disabled, then go see it on YouTube, as embedding has been disabled by request. In it you will learn that Riperton sent her daughter to school in Laurel Canyon.

That’s a red flag. Laurel Canyon was the center of spook activities in the music business 60s and 70s, and the location of the fake Charles Manson affair.  It was also the location of the Lookout Mountain film studio, a CIA bees nest where they shot more movies than all of Hollywood during that time. (Possibly the moon landing footage as well.) And that is where Riperton was. So it should come as no surprise that she too was a spook on assignment.

Riperton’s Wiki page is very interesting. Her fake background puts her in Chicago, daughter of a Pullman porter. She married Richard Rudolph in 1970, and gave birth to two children, Marc and Maya Rudolph, who later became a cast member on Saturday Night Live. (I have not followed her career, but note that well-connected people seem to skate into stardom with or without talent.) She then faked her death (breast cancer) and re-emerged as Ifill in 1981 or so, at first a print journalist.

This is why Marc and Maya Rudolph have lost either an aunt or mother with the death of Ifill.

Richard Rudolph is an interesting man, a powerful force in the music business, and an Ashkenazi Jew. It all fits. I have Jewish roots of my own, and don’t know what it means, since I was raised Catholic.  I certainly hold nothing against them either as a race or religion, and the old prejudices that kept them our of the arts, businesses and schools has long vanished. But this sort of thing is a constant theme in music and movies – there are many, many powerful Jews at work.

Here’s a clip from Maya Rudolph’s Wiki page:

Rudolph was born in Gainesville, Florida. She is the daughter of soul singer-songwriter Minnie Riperton and composer, songwriter, and producer Richard Rudolph. Her father is an Ashkenazi Jew, and her mother was an African-American.[2][3][4] Her paternal grandfather was Sidney Rudolph, a philanthropist who once owned all of the Wendy’s and Rudy’s restaurants in Dade County, Florida.[5] Her great-grandfather, who was born in Vilnius, Lithuania, changed his surname from “Rudashevsky” to “Rudolph,” and was one of the founding members of Congregation Beth Shalom, a Conservative Jewish synagogue in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.[6]

So Riperton was not just some talented young Chicago girl who stumbled to fame. She was well-connected, at least from 1970 forward, and probably before. Then she became “Gwen Ifill,” a small part of a large project, what I call total spectrum domination. (Just within  PBS we have so far uncovered Charlie Rose (who was once David Box) and Judy Woodruff (a replica), and now Ifill.

As I see it, every face we see on TV news is fake. We have discovered many who used to be someone else, usually trained in the music business or acting. I would say “all” but cannot prove that. I only suspect it. We offer strong evidence here at this blog that all news is fake news read to us by fake people.

On to photographs:

First Minnie Riperton Twin One:

rip-twin-one

Minnie Riperton Twin Two:

rip-twin-two

Here are some mismatches drawn from these photos:

These are clearly two different people.

Here is Gwen Ifill Twin One:

ifill-twin-one

And Gwen Ifill twin Two:

ifill-twin-two

And, some mismatches drawn from these photos:

Again, clearly two different people, with the nature of the mismatch identical to that of the Riperton’s.

And now the fun part, the match-up between Riperton and Ifill. Here is Twin One of each:

They look very much alike, same shape face, eye line, nose, cheeks. I call it a match.

Twin Two of Each:

Again, features match, just a tad of misalignment on the nose, but not enough to convince me that these are not the same person.

And so, we add Gwen Ifill and Minnie Riperton to the Honor Roll of Twins, and both again to the Honor Roll of Zombies.

And to the family of Minnie Riperton/Gwen Ifill, our condolences.

This entry was posted in Twins, Zombies and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to RIP Minnie Riperton/Gwen Ifill, 1947-1979, 1981-2016

1. daddieuhoh says:

Nailed it. Again. I’m feel uncertain about many of the zombie matches, but this seems especially compelling especially when you see how badly the twins line up (in the same way!) compared to the zombies. It’s like putting together pieces of some really bizarre, surreal jigsaw puzzle without being sure what the big picture looks like. If only we had some edge pieces!

• I do share your uncertainty on some of the matches, but would like a list to work on – for myself, I want to revisit Freddy Mercury, as I know I overlooked twins there, and Jimi Hendrix. Anything you want to add is welcome. i would like to do housecleaning.

• daddieuhoh says:

I agree about the Mercury match-up being iffy.

Another one I always had a problem with was Jayne Mansfield/Betty White. One problem is that there are pictures of Betty White when she was younger (she was also an actress back in the day). She doesn’t look like Jayne Mansfield when she was younger. She looks like a young Betty White. She might very well not be 94 or whatever, but that doesn’t mean she used to be Jayne Mansfield.

I would also go and have a look at the Duane Allman one. In retrospect the ears are way off. Hendrix and West also looks off. In that split, the pupils do not seem aligned, and I suspect if they were aligned then other things would be off. Quinones/Valens is another one.

Now that we have the replicant/template/duplicate/clone/intergenerational twin hypothesis to work with, it can explain some of these otherwise unlikely or even inexplicable matches without resort to the zombie explanation. Whenever I see a zombie match where I think they would have had to have extensive plastic surgery to make it work, I am much more inclined towards the artificial twin explanation.

I think the best zombie matches are Warhol/Sutcliffe and O’Reilly/Fuller. I was initially unsure about Hicks/Jones, but the tooth overlay put me over the edge. The others are very compelling. No doubt about it: there is something very, very, very, very weird going on with all these matches.

2. Mark says:

Have you ever thought about the benefit of your work regarding yourself ?
    Just knowing is one thing, but telling others maybe harmful. For the society, and for your own health.
    You see.. we have always lived in a world of lies. It was never different.
    Never.
    And who says we ever could live in a world where always the truth is told to the people.
    Are you sure this could be possible ? Make up your mind. Eventually stop making your work public.

• Who are you, and why are you threatening me?

• Mark says:

not a threat at all ! well, not by me.
        just want to ask you if you really know about the possible consequences for yourself, don’t you think you might get in trouble if you turn up too much unwanted facts public ?

• Mark says:

PS: I’m from germany. many people here are long very aware of this world of lies, but we know (by historic experience) that it is not always wise to shout out all the truth about all the lies..

• daddieuhoh says:

Ah yes, of course all this lying and hoaxing and manufacturing fear and division is all for our own good. How could we have been so near-sighted? Thanks for showing us the big picture.

• Mark says:

it is for the good of the powers, of course. But do you want to mess with them ???

• daddieuhoh says:

We have a very long way to go before we could possibly pose any threat to them. But just out of curiosity: what do you think they would do?

• Phillip Solesky says:

Don’t pay any attention to this troll with his veiled “threats”

• Mark says:

sorry if this sounded like a threat, it was more meant like a warning.. my fault.

• Mark says:

what they could do ? destroy your life, socially, or declare us insane and lock us away (we had some prominent cases in germany, eg google case “mollath”)
            or simply let us be killed.

• daddieuhoh says:

I can’t really comment about the Mollath case, but from what I can say whenever they jail or hospitalize ‘truth tellers,’ those very same truth tellers are actually part of the controlled opposition, working for them. They do it to discredit and discourage dissent. They dominate the media and the legal system so much so that they don’t really have anything to fear from folks like us. Anyway, Miles Mathis and others have done far more to expose the truth, and so far they haven’t done anything to them. So, no, I’m not afraid, although they want me to be.

• Curious, Mark, how you found us. We are but a blip on the radar, and a passing goose is of more concern to them.

• steve kelly says:

Conversely, how can you find them: http://www.ip-tracker.org/ I have no idea if this even works, but possibly a way to initially sort the dweebs from the pros.

As the identity work spreads, so will too will the interest from those paid to keep a lid on things like this — making some (thought police) people look incompetent. The pros will be equally well hidden as the true identity of the multi-faced, castrato entertainment class.

I appreciate all that you do.

• Mark says:

oh, cant remember, I think I followed a link in a comment on another truth page..

good site, indeed !

have you ever covered also the fake persons in the economy like Elon Musk ?
            Or the fake “genius” careers like Bill Gates etc ?

• Mark says:

PS: ru using also a kind of forum for general discussions ?

• It’s a generic disinfo technique. Veiled threats. This Mark is a spook. What he is is a guy who gets a kick out of creating multiple online identities with different personalities. Maybe a failed actor?

The more research I do, the less I fear them. Threats always come from a position of weakness. Whoever you are, you are not as good at your job as you think you are.

• Another thing he does is create obvious disinfo usernames and comments every once in a while in order to make his “regular” usernames appear more normal. We know which accounts are yours and we simply tolerate you at this point. You are transparent.

• Mark says:

PS: but I fully understand your mistrust, these days.. it seems half of the internet is by fake accounts.. ur right.

• Mark says:

sorry, I’m real, my name is Markus Möschl, I’m 42 years old and a IT consultant from bavaria, my phone is 0049 170 9619000 u can call me.

• daddieuhoh says:

No we aren’t using any other forum. Just the comments section on this blog. It makes it a bit hard to follow discussions… but we make do with what we have.

3. Phillip Solesky says:

Very interesting post. For those of us who aren’t totally up on the science of all of this, I think the most convincing matches are teeth and ears, e.g. Alex Jones/ Bill Hicks. I tend to agree with daddieuhoh as far as them not having to resort to plastic surgery. Why would they? They’re more likely to get a kick out of fooling us in plain sight.

Also, how do we know the Jews have ever really been persecuted?? We only have their movies, news and hearsay to go on? And, we already know that is almost all fake.

• daddieuhoh says:

OK, just for the record I want to be clear: they might very well use plastic surgery. In the case of Hicks/Jones it’s clear to me that they did use plastic surgery. So it’s definitely in their wheelhouse. Yet somehow I think the replicant/clone/twin theory is a more plausible explanation for at least some (perhaps most) of the zombie matches you’re found. As I type that I realize how absurd it sounds to think that some secretive and relatively exotic cloning/twinning technology is more plausible than plastic surgery, but that’s where I am right now in my head. I may very well be wrong.

Philip, I agree about the persecution question — at this point we need to assume everything we’ve been taught about history is a lie in some form or another. I do know from my own experience that my grandparent’s generation and their parents were discriminated against, and many changed their names as a result. I don’t think they were lying to me about that. But beyond that, I have to say…who knows?

4. Phillip Solesky says:

I agree that that your grandparent’s generation and I’m sure many other generations in the past were discriminated against. My paternal grandfather changed his name back to Solesky after leaving the service. It had been a Polish name and he must have felt safe here in the US after WW1.

BUT, they were collateral damage of the ruling class Jews who caused it and were unaffected by it in the first place.

You’re right about the Alex Jones example that he underwent surgery, but since we’re talking about Hollywood, I think that’s the norm anyway. I’m not sure abut the whole cloning thing, but the twin example is making more and more sense.

5. Patrick James says:

Anyone have anything on James Dean? Seems like they wasted what would have been long and successful career if that was a psyop “death”, but who knows.

• He has been a person of interest for months, but no luck finding him if still alive.

• Phillip Solesky says:

Oh please have you ever really watched a movie with James Dean it it? Dying was his best career move?

• Patrick James says:

I have seen all of his movies and feel he was a good actor. You, I take it, disagree and feel he was sub par, but that’s not the point. Brad Pitt was appallingly bad in his early days and it’s arguable whether or not he’s any good now, but you can’t deny that he’s an earner. Why kill the goose that lays the golden eggs?

• tyronemccloskey says:

I made a comment somewhere that River Phoenix did not look to me to have the potential for a long career and so he was “OD’d”- Dean gives me the same vibe- Someone who makes his mark as a very young man rarely gets out of that mold- Di Caprio made it out, but one of those would be enough in a crowded field of stars relative to their demographics- I suspect they simply had no room for two Leo types and picked the one with the bigger box office appeal and the potential to age well- Plus, he may have the higher connections- He certainly has more range than Phoenix-
          James Dean in some ways was competing with Brando and the desiccated remains of Montgomery Clift- Plus, he gave some damn strange line readings and who knows how long such a persona would resonate with audiences- These stars are a huge investment and to cut losses quickly and move on, say to Elvis or Paul Newman, is a decision bean counters, like GM’s in sports, make all the time- In baseball parlance, James Dean’s peripherals suggested a flash in the pan-