Catholic priests and pedophilia: a fake scandal

[See update.]

A while back another blogger came to this site, full of angst and bitterness, and attacked my late older brother, who happened to be a Catholic priest. He died in 2011. The nature of the attack was to associate him with the Catholic pedophile scandal. Everyone who knew my brother knew he was a man of high morals and integrity. The attack was a shock – how could someone who knew nothing of the man sully him that way?

Last night I picked up the iPad to read another writer’s work concerning the movie Spotlight. I too have had the insight that if the mainstream press is behind exposure of a scandal, then something is rotten, and it is not Catholic priests. After all, we do not have real journalism in this country. Instead we have lightweights, actors, poseurs and outright fakes. Real research is done by blogs like this and a few others. Smug journalists refer to our work as “fake news,” but we know who the real fakes are, and they know

Update: Just to address this matter in a little more depth, the pedophilia scandal, the whole notion that there are pedophelia rings, that one in sixteen of us could be one, is an Intelligence psyop. Spooks, who have nothing but time on their hands to dream up these schemes, have hidden objectives. They want us to fear and distrust one another, to be gloomy and depressed, and of course, afraid. It makes us easier to control, to market antidepressants and consumer stuff too. It is all done for control purposes. It is also why they provide fake mass shootings and assassinations and terror attacks – to keep us scared and unhappy and under their control.  But think about it – if we are really that evil, why do they have to invent this stuff? Why can’t they just film it as it happens rather than hire actors?

I wish to make two more points here:

One, I was raised Catholic, and left the church at age 38. My children, given a choice, elected to follow me. My parents and other relatives were scandalized, since they knew that born Catholic, I had to stay that way. In their view, I did not have free will. The one person who supported me, who understood free will and choices, was Fr. Steve. I am no fan of the church, have a cogent view of history, but also know that not all people can go it alone, as I chose to do. They need guidance. The church at the essential level provides that guidance. Intelligence does not  like any powerful organization that comes between the people and the controllers, and so naturally hates the essential church, the men and women trying to do good work. That’s why they dreamed up the pedophilia scandal, to drive a wedge. It’s their way. It is how they roll, never enjoying an honest moment of living. Spooks are creeps – I don’t like (or understand) the way that Mathis brings the Jewish question into it, as he does introduce the element of prejudice. But he does understand the creepy nature of Spooks.

Secondly, I underwent an attack last night from William Skink at this blog, and answered him. He also attacked my brother, again. If he ever spent five minutes with Fr. Steve, he would back off.  Wish I hadn’t answered him, but he laid out the bait and I took it. As usual, I walked away from the encounter with that man upset and depressed. He’s so gloomy in outlook, passive aggressive to boot, and seems to need scandals like the pedophilia one (he’s all over Pizzagate too) as part of his world view. In other words, the psyop is working, having its intended effect. Look at the effect it has on his outlook!

But set it all aside. We can be happy, be optimistic about people and the future, and enjoy this crazy effing planet. We do not need to be gloomy, afraid, or distrustful. Life is fun, people are good, and pedophiles are extremely rare. They are not organized, they don’t form rings.

So relax, dammit.

This entry was posted in Journalism, Public hoaxes. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Catholic priests and pedophilia: a fake scandal

1. larry kurtz says:

Your capacity to hold shit astounds everyone who visits here. The Roman church is a pedophile cult that colluded to murder a billion people including 100 million in North and South America alone. While your brother may have been above the fray you are not: you are a bomb of flaming poo.

2. Mathis makes quite a compelling argument. And a great point about how these institutions have to take some black eyes in the short run to keep from damaging the big racket that they’ve sold their souls to. That really is the glue that holds it all together. The corruption is so pervasive, it’s hard to avoid getting trapped in it.

• It is not that pedophilia does not exist. It does. But it is more like necrophilia, weird and not tolerated and unusual. And the gradations are important – our friend Maarten makes the point that public school teachers are more likely to be offenders, but there, I warrant, we are taking about statutory rape, as the kids are older, past puberty. It is wrong, teachers deserve to be fired, as they abuse power, but it is not pedophelia.

• Just so, Mark. Rates of pedophilia are the same across religious groups, and across the population generally. Why should it be different for the subset of Catholic clergy?

Oh, yeah … that celibacy thing that needs to be blackwashed so badly. But, of course, the Orthodox Church has married priests, and yet the same rate of pedophilia among its clergy. So celibacy can’t really be the issue.

The Spotlight psy-op seems to have celibacy in its sights. Why? Huxley hinted at it in his Brave New World: one of the hypnopaedic proverbs was “Everyone belongs to everyone else.” And this seems also to be the mantra of sitcoms and movies: young people, give your bodies over to others freely. Shows like Friends and Big Bang Theory seem to run just look enough to allow every main character to sleep with every other main character … and lots of minor ones, as well.

Huxley had a wonderful prescription for fostering a pliant population—break down that psychosomatic wall that maintains a sense of self-possession. Sexual selectivity brings a sense of self-ownership. Holding forth celibacy as some kind of ideal encourages sexual selectivity. Ipso facto, celibacy must go in this brave new world of ours. So paint it with the brush of pedophilia.

• To add to that, ejaculation release life force. The more you do so, the more energy you lose (happiness, vitality, etc.). There’s a reason Tantra was and is so respected in certain quarters. I agree that they want the public to look at anybody, particularly a man, practicing celibacy with suspicion.

I’ll add some more twists into the topic after having read MM’s paper. I agree that pedophilia is unnatural and rare on it’s own. But part of the reason Spotlight, To Catch a Predator, JonBennet Ramsay, etc. etc. etc. are kept in our minds is not just to scare us and build distrust, but to plant seeds in our heads. Attention + Interest = Action. In a future post I will show exactly how they try to do this to us. It’s insidious.

While I agree with Mathis that it is unnatural on it’s own, I disagree that it’s uncommon. He also underestimates the shame that stops kids from talking. This is a serious problem in the world and throughout the last few thousands years. But it is being planted in our heads under our radar causing high risk men to act in private.

3. Inside Baseball says:

I remember hearing that one of the big 60 Minutes anchors from 10 or 20 years ago had a mansion in Haiti, and Arthur C. Clarke had moved to an island near Thailand known to be a haven for these types of predators. Hard to imagine any reason to have a nice place in Haiti when there are better options. Hopefully Miles is correct on the lower estimate, but with all the agit prop directed at sexualizing children in schools and everywhere else, it would be against huge odds…

4. pau says:

Here is quite a list of accusations made against priests. Well documented. This abuse is real.
    My father was Jewish; my mother Catholic. I was raised Catholic & while doing some family research, I came across articles on one of my relatives, a priest, who was accused – after his death – of molesting a young student of his. His name is on this list:
    I have no use for any church. And recently, I have seen church leaders participating in many of the psy-ops that the government is behind. They are all tied together.

• In those instances where it is documented, it might well be real. But my point is that the Catholics were singled out, and that no other faith fares any better under close scrutiny, nor does any other public institution, most notably public schools. There is a minority, a small one, active on all large organizations that abuse power. Further, since you did not read the Mathis paper, I remind you that you need to distinguish between pedophilia, or abuse of prepubescent children, and older kids. Again, while the abuse of older kids is punishable and wrong, it is not pedophilia. It is statutory rape. It is quite different to be attracted to an older and more developed child and a child. Agreed, creepy, but not pedophilia, which is rare.

• By the way, I urge everyone to link to the “accountability” page in Pau’s comment above. While it looks impressive on the surface, as I scanned it it became less incriminating. It is a case for study on its own, as I found accusations that were not substantial antiated, and by and large activities that are not sanctioned by church officials, but that are not pedophilia. I suppose it has to be done, and I doubt there will be a volunteer, but the list needs to be analyzed in detail. [Sigh – not enough hours in the day.] I suggest any large organization, be it churches, schools, corporations, government agencies (remember MMS?), would be able to construct such a list.

In it I found my brother’s friend, David, who indeed confessed to inappropriately fondling some older boys, and who voluntarily laicized. He died in 2014, age 70, which made me very sad, as he was a gifted man and died with a huge stain on his legacy. But his case is instructive. Prior to that he pleaded his case, saying that as a seminarian (he was gay, common in the priesthood), he was basically under house arrest, his daily activities strictly monitored. Each night after dinner and prayers was silence and then bed, and anyone caught in the wrong place would be punished, probably expelled. He said quite frankly that the regimen stifled his development, so that by the time he was ordained and his attractions should have been towards adults, he merely picked up where he left off, attracted to adolescents. Not children, but post-pubescent boys.

That was not justification for his acts, but merely explanation. I don’t find it wholesome, and think he was treated appropriately. It is an indictment more of celibacy than homosexuality. The church put a lid on sexuality, but it is a leaky canister.

5. marguerite says:

Religious institutions are definitely flawed. But what the controllers wish to replace it with, such as secular humanism, is not in our best interests. At their best, religions ask us to be aware of something greater in our life and aspire to become better people and treat others the way we wish to be treated. I will take flawed religion over what the controllers wish to inflict on us, secularism, transhumanism, atheism. If the controllers had any moral virtues, they would not be engaged in their loathsome trickeries all these many years and centuries. I am a lapsed Catholic myself because I am not fond of dogma and I prefer to think and dream independently, but I have not lost (not one bit, not one iota) my faith in something greater than myself, which I call the Divine. Cheers to Father Steve, may he rest in peace.

• calgacus says:

Unfortunately the religions were controlled from the start by the same controllers (or ancestors of the current controllers) that know promote atheism, secularism etc. And remember the Romans called the Christians immoral , superstitious and even atheists (seems strange). Here something I find during a quick search http://www.philipharland.com/Blog/2007/11/09/breaking-news-early-christians-were-impious-atheists/ . The point is that they want to make a transition from the old world order to the new world order, but the controllers are mostly the same. The Catholic church will play an important role in this transition. I like to focus more on the anti-white agenda of this transition, not the religious one.

• marguerite says:

The anti white agenda is definitely a serious concern. As I watched the shenanigans in Europe and the West, I smelled a big rat and one question led to another and I was yanked down the rabbit role. I’m grateful, though everything has been torn from beneath my feet but truth will set us free. One of the questions I started asking when I noticed that Obama looked drugged and/or his eyes looked dead was “What is the matter with Obama” and it seemed the universe answered and lots of information flowed to me where once upon a time I would have scoffed at, and now I have eyes to see and ears to hear. It was that one question – “What is the matter with Obama” plus observing what was going on in France, Germany and Sweden that something was not right. I was sitting in a major city airport about a year or so ago around the time when the endless stream of refugees into Europe was at its height. I happened to speak to a couple of Belgians who said “this came out of the blue. we weren’t expecting it! and we have to help people”. I said sure it’s good to help people but not if it’s going to destroy your country. That’s the rub… people want to do good and be considered good, and God forbid if anyone calls them a racist.

As to religions being a play thing of this whole cabal: There is to my observing faculty a spiritual or religious impulse in man that seems natural and is born from within. I feel it. And no amount of nihilism has ever squashed completely that impulse in mankind. The religious feeling perseveres. Yes it’s sad that man’s dark side tends to surface when power, money and an opportunity to control arise and thus we have the corruption of religious faiths that seems inevitable but nonetheless sad. It’s the human way but I take what I like and leave the rest. I take the good that I can and know that we and all human institutions are all fallible. When I seek steadiness, purity, faithfulness, eternal truth, support, compassion, I turn not outside; instead, I turn inside where the controllers never can go. (I turn to my loved ones too but I do enjoy practicing tapping into my true self as well) . They, the cabal and the puppet masters, can never destroy what lies inside of us if we truly become connected to that wisdom within. This is what the controllers are trying to do… destroy us with everything that they have so that at the end of the day, we rely totally on them. There’s a story about a wonderful French anchorite who bears my name, Marguerite Porete. She lost her life when refusing to compromise her principles; she was so sure of eternal life that nothing scared her. Oh to have such courage.

Thanks for your comment! There’s quite a bunch of thinkers on this blog and I’m adding to my store of new knowledge. I know a bit about the origins of early Christianity due to my study of an eminent, relatively unknown genius: Gerald Massey. He was a renegade as he was not of the gilded class and he educated himself; so of course modern academics dismiss him to this day. I do believe that references to Josephus’ discussions of a historical Christ were inserted later; and Bishop Eusephus sent vandals into Egypt to destroy and deface the monuments that hid in plain view the Egyptian origins of Christianity. So the wool has not been completely pulled over my eye and I’ve been able to peak out quite a bit. I still don’t want the kind of world that the industrialists, bankers, and globalists have planned for mankind and that plan includes the destruction of religions as I see it because they have been working quite hard to turn Christians against Muslims, and to destroy and negate the white christian male or female who are the last bastion of conservatism in the West, it would seem. And thus we see the forcing of refugees into pacific west towns because these towns are too white and they HAVE to change. Whites have to change, but no one else has to, and thus we have the psy ops of white privilege memes all over the place and all that BS. God help us.

• I am neither “lapsed” or “fallen away” as a Catholic. I am just a nothing as far as they are concerned. I take the good with the bad and weigh it and think the good outweighs. religion provides much-needed solace for people, counsel, and encourages us to behave ourselves. Catholics push the money button, but not as hard as the other denominations. When you seek out a priest for counsel, he will not ask how much you give or intend to give. Now that I see the Beatles for what they were, I see Eleanor Rigby as part of the ongoing attack on religion, not written by the boys, but like Lucy in the Sky foisted upon us by the controllers, the Beatles being mere puppets on a string.

• This reply started in my mind in reference to your mention of the Truman Show in the Vault7 post, but it fits in here as well because really the main theme of Eleanor Right is loneliness. Like the Truman Show tells us, each of us is alone. The John Beatle sings Isolation, and there is the line (something like) “I just believe in me, … that’s reality”.

I’ve had that scene with the hippie in the Ascot kitchen in my mind. He’s told, there just words, the songs. Misdirection, surely, putting down our guards, allowing the suggestions to work more effectively. And I thought that of course the whole scene just had to be scripted and acted, and looked for the clip:

Too many camera angles; as one of the YouTube commenters notes, teeth too good (incidentally my reaction to the Dave McGowan interview that is linked somewhere on here); and then, stone the crows, there is the same guy asking the same kind of questions in NY a year later. Who is he, the actor playing the hippie?