Looking for researchers to explore the Manchester bombing event

Some time ago I wrote a very long post on the (fake) death of singer John Denver. I only mention it here because what I discovered is that the truth is very thinly concealed. While it took a lot of effort to piece it all together, most of it was readily available on Wikipedia, in newspaper accounts, and by means of a phone call or two to the Monterey County Sheriff/Coroner, Pitkin County (Aspen, CO) courts, and the NTSB.

The thing is that no one ever did that research before. Certainly none in the media would undertake the project, as they are part of the cover-up.  Consequently, easily discovered truth is easily accessible to average citizens. They are sure that no one will do it, and equally sure that even if someone does, it will never be publicized.

That said, every ounce of my being says the Manchester bomb event was fake. I have looked a little bit at videos and photos, but do not want to get wrapped up in it, as I have other things I want to do.

If any other researcher out there wants to gather and present the evidence for or against the bombing being real or fake, please bring it here and I will consider publishing it (with or without revealing your identity, as you might wish). I do look for insightful work with original research, and not referencing the YouTubes and blog posts already out there.

The truth is out there …

This entry was posted in Public hoaxes. Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Looking for researchers to explore the Manchester bombing event

1. fm says:

Perhaps some Brits amongst us ?
    I just can’t stand watching/listening/reading MSM anymore, my stomach turns around and …
    Just heard that a 22 (11+11) year old “Muslim terrorist killed 22 (11+11) people on the 22th (11+11) of may – far too much read flags for my taste. And the patsy killed again, how convenient …
    Aren’t there “snap elections” in the UK soon ? An effort to steer the voting cattle in a certain direction, or at least to explain the pre-planned result ?

2. John in Texas says:

No doubt it is another media hoax. The script is worn out. I can’t believe they are still using it. The population is so zombified now that they could easily run a ‘War of the Worlds’ scenario and report flying saucers from a distance star system arrived and killed thousands of people. The public would swallow it hook, line and sinker.

3. Dave says:

I suspect she had her fingers crossed behind the back of her £995 trousers :

“After she became Prime Minister, May’s first speech espoused the left, with a promise to combat the “burning injustice” in British society and to create a union “between all of our citizens” and promising to be an advocate for the “ordinary working-class family” and not for the affluent in the UK. “The government I lead will be driven not by the interests of the privileged few but by yours. We will do everything we can to give you more control over your lives … When we take the big calls, we’ll think not of the powerful, but you. When we pass new laws we’ll listen not to the mighty, but to you. When it comes to taxes we’ll prioritise not the wealthy but you.””
    Preaching to the choir here but.
    The motive behind all of these terror acts, whether actual blood is shed or not is , to make the dumbed down worldwide public to BEG the elite for a one world police state. The true mark of a confidence man is for his mark to insist on being a target .

Will the British public question the word shadow ?
    “Having entered Parliament, May became a member of William Hague’s front-bench Opposition team, as Shadow Spokesman for Schools, Disabled People and Women (1998 – June 1999). She became the first of the 1997 MPs to enter the Shadow Cabinet when in 1999 she was appointed Shadow Education and Employment Secretary. After the 2001 election the new Conservative leader Iain Duncan Smith kept her in the Shadow Cabinet, moving her to the Transport portfolio.”
    “form an alternative cabinet to that of the government, and whose members shadow or mirror the positions of each individual member of the Cabinet.”
    Sure , a mirror and a shadow are the same , right?

• fm says:

I grew up in an Authoritarian society were full media control was all but obvious, so reading between the line became an essential skill:

“We will do everything we can to give you more control over your lives …”

This means “We, the powerful, got more control over the live of you cattle.”

“When we take the big calls, we’ll think not of the powerful, but you.”

You will need to go to war for our cause.

“When we pass new laws we’ll listen not to the mighty, but to you.”

Listening cost us nothing, except a little time. Then we do what WE want anyway.

“When it comes to taxes we’ll prioritise not the wealthy but you.”

Now that’s pretty obvious, isn’t it ?

In summary, it seems she presented a good cause for the “events”.

• Lucy says:

I posted this in the wrong place but it was a suggestion for a Brit who could research for you.

4. No selfies ( gee I’m beginning to wonder about all those reported I-Phone sales figures) . No CCTV tapes, and I guess Ari is not popular enough to actually tape the concert. A few crisis actors being paraded around with knee bandages, actually as the path of least resistance is upward, if they were that close they would look like Wylie coyote after one of his failed ACME experiments. Quickie DNA test using ummm well parts is parts. Need I go on? Sorry but 15 minutes of research is my maximum to spend on these ridiculous Psy Op charades.Nothing to see here, move along.

• fm says:

IMHO it does not matter if the deaths were real or fake. The event was planned and executed by the deep state and it’s dogs, to instill fear, restrict our little freedoms even further, and blackwash certain groups.
      Differences in minuscule details don’t change this fact.

• I suspect they do not kill people for real because it is messy and pointless, and perhaps even because it is morally wrong. These are highly knowledgeable people working to control society, perhaps (in their own minds) for our own good. They might even know about karma.

• fm says:

I highly doubt that those people have any qualms of any sort. Think psychopath.
          If you don’t kill anybody in such an endeavour, you need to come up with fake addresses, fake parents/relatives and fake biographies, and so on. Easy to check, and to (dis-)prove for anybody who cares. I suspect it’s again a cost-benefit analysis. So I expect real people to be killed sometimes.
          But “fortunately”, most people don’t care for others, just for beer/chips and their favourite TV show.

• Just as I don’t believe they are spying on us for real (why would they bother?), I believe the psychopath and murder notions are sold to us to keep us in fear. We might even think ourselves in danger if we expose them! But we are not in danger. There is karma, and they seem to know it.

Martial law always seems to be the end result. Still under extended “emergency” in Paris, extended once again prior to the national election. Martial law, then elections. Hmmm.

6. Kevin Starr says:

This is only the gazillionth lame hoax that’s been perpetrated since Sandy Hook. If the sheeple haven’t seen it by now, they never will. There are youtubers still beating the SH drum to this day. I think the RFID chip and a cashless society will be sure signs that we’ve just been check-mated. As long as there are four televisions in every home, it’s pretty much game over. Sorry to be so negative.

• I hear you. I would take the battle being lost back to the turn of the 20th century and compulsory public education. We turn their minds over to automatons called teachers who think they understand education very early on.

I still can’t help but be happy in my own skin, knowing what I know. This place called earth is a tough place to live, full of conflict and pain, but also incredible joy and warmth. Set all of the propaganda and indoctrination aside, and in most people walking around you’ll find kindness. They may not know what is up, but they do know to look out for their loved ones and even strangers in a pinch.

• Kevin Starr says:

Thanks Mark. Your point is well taken. No matter how frustrating most people’s “ignore-ance” is, they are for the most part kind and caring, no matter how hard the MSM tries to convince us otherwise.

“We are a Republic,” says Republicans and many “conservetives.” “Our democracy,” says Democrats and many liberals. What if they’re both wrong? We are a corporation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVsMUpPgdT0

If we can’t get the structure right, nothing that follows is real. Talk about a big hoax. What could be bigger?

8. Dave says:

I think the target here is young people
    to shape those minds is to control the future
    They could have attacked an Oasis show , but did not

9. fm says:

That’s a point we disagree about – my experiences tell me otherwise.
    Let me tell you, I hope you are right about the murder part …

10. s0cratica says:

I presumed it was a hoax going off the technocrap footage, the worn out script, the photoshopped media, crisis actors etc.. However, my missus is a school teacher and a pupil of hers was off all week cos her mother was killed in it. This shocked me and I have to assume now that it was a false flag like 7/7. I can’t see them getting their children to blag for them.

• We’ve encountered this before, and I think I would call it “seeding” the story by planting false relatives of victims. They might do this deliberately to add credence. In fact, your comment might be for that effect.

• s0cratica says:

Just sharing what I know

• Kevin Starr says:

Socratica Studios, a company started by Michael Harrison (my tall dark and handsome husband). We’ve been making “green screen” videos out of our own studio – on a variety of subjects…Join us on a Mission to Mars! We’re going to investigate the Red Planet. Inspired by Elon Musk and SpaceX? Us too!

Just sayin’

• s0cratica says:

Fuck all to do with me mi ol’ China.. I’m a demolition contractor from Manchester.. Nice find though

• Kevin Starr says:

Welcome to Socratica

A year ago, I left classroom teaching and focused my attentions on creating content for Socratica Studios, a company started by my husband.

Thanks Socratica. It’s just what I do. I can’t help myself.

• s0cratica says:

My missus and I are fairly tuned up on this conspirology stuff… She has known this kid for a few years so I have to go with it… I thought 7/7 was a hoax until I met a friend of a victim… I also know people make shit up all the time so I try not to look for certainty… Just sayin

• stevie says:

wow, you know someone who had a close relative die in the bombing
      what are the odds? what are the odds you would be on this little blog too?

Liked by 2 people

• s0cratica says:

No dooshbag.. my wife teaches the daughter of a victim… I don’t think they would get the daughter to fake losing her mum so I am tending towards the false flag scenario as opposed to the hoax scenario… Major fucking paranoia here peeps!!

11. s0cratica says:

@kevin starr… Ok so I am some yanky bird who does YouTube videos… You got me ya clever little fucka… Does this now become evidence that nobody died?? You may have lost your way a little… Got any evidence to offer? There is more to research than a 14 second Google splurt… Eg… Look at the photos of the victims… The patsy has been photoshopped to death but the victims photos don’t seem to.. i am just looking for truth

12. Kevin Starr says:

According to Wikipedia, Ariana Grande’s mother is the CEO of Hose-McCann Communications, a telephone and alarm system company. In truth, the company was purchased by the Grande family in 1964 and eventually moved to Deerfield Beach, Florida to be closer to the booming marine and ship building industry. The company’s long-standing and loyal customer base, which includes the US Navy and both the US and Canadian Coast Guards, appreciates the fact that Hose-McCann continues to supply and support its legacy systems.

It’s also a little bit more than your run-of-the-mill alarm system company.

In 2006 the company introduced its first true end-to-end digital integrated communications platform, HMC-ICP™. An IP-based platform using standard protocol, Hose-McCann’s HMC-ICP™ allows for virtually limitless expansion. With simple plug and play CAT 5 connection to telephones, speakers, alarm systems, PA/GA, servers, wireless systems, CCTV and much more, Hose-McCann’s HMC-ICP™ provides enhanced functionality, increased flexibility, and the ability to interface with legacy systems all in a sleek, cutting edge design that appeals to the most discerning tastes.

• s0cratica says:

That is what is known as a 14 second Google splurt…

• Kevin Starr says:

So I’m now up to 28-seconds. Woo-hoo! Please explain your definition of socratica to us then. You must certainly understand why we would be suspicious.

• s0cratica says:

Bout 10 years ago, I read a little book on Socrates, I liked it, I needed a username for battlefield 1942 and hey presto! Automatically came up on WordPress.

13. B. Müller says:

come on guys and girls. Ariana Grande, Eagles of Death Metal…you cannot make this up. Or can you? I never heard of this Ariana Grande before but I may be not really up to date on this stuff. My 10 years old daughter came to me recently with a Facebook post informing children that there are weird numbers in all that “terrorist attacks” asking my, what I think of it. I told her, this is all fake and that all news are fake news as I usually tell my kids, which they don’t quite want to believe yet, because I’m so old fashioned and because I grow up in the Eastern Block. The same fake pictures, the same fake stories with unnecessary details about the victims and perpetrators. There even was a picture of that Abedi guy just pulling the trigger. Fantastic. That’s better than the Jason Bourne movies. How can anybody take this for real? Everything on TV (or other mass media) is scripted. That’s why this mass media was developed in the first place. They don’t kill people because they don’t need it and it’s pointless. The Belief in News is a world religion. In every country, poor or rich, people turn on their devices on full hours to receive the news. They believe it tells them what happens in the world, but in reality it only deceives them from what is happening around them. Is that so complicated?

Liked by 2 people

• B. Müller says:

you know what all those terror hoaxes have in common (so called terror bingo)
      1. they always leave their Id’s in the car
      2. they were known to the police already
      3. they were known to the intelligence already
      4. they had connections to the IS(IS)
      5. they were already under surveillance

14. Julian Smith says:

bruh I was doing English Homework on ‘The Catcher on the Rye’ and I have no idea how I got here,,,

• Catcher has been discussed here a few times, not the content of the book, which is a hall of Masonic imagery, but its use as a signaling device … Mark David Chapman holding it after (fake) shooting John Lennon told all the spooks and Intelligence agents of the world all they needed to know. The event was fake. Lee Harvey Oswald had it checked out of the library, ditto. HInckley after the Reagan shooting, again signaling a fake event. It is one of many ways spooks communicate, the hand hidden in the vest another, certain numbers another. TETL.