Fake events of my lifetime

In working on Columbine I realize it is going to take not just a few days or a week, but a long time – good lord, it reads like John Wick! There are so many angles to explore, including the outside possibility that there were deaths that day. Dylan Klebold is in the Social Security Death Index, for instance. His Social Security number is 524-45-5481, and his date of birth September 11, 1981.

The amount of planning, the logistics, the existence of a monument, the story line, the (fake?) relatives, the school kids who had to know it was a hoax – or did they? There is so much ground to cover.

Anyway, rule number one of blogging is to put up fresh material regularly, and I was thinking about a list – I was born in 1950. Below the fold here would be the most important fake events of my life, that is, those that frightened me, or affected me deeply at the time. Keep in mind, I believed in every one of these events at the time:

• The Cold War
  • McCarthyism
  • Sputnik
  • JFK, RFK, MLK assassinations
  • Moon landings
  • Arab oil boycotts
  • Chicago Tylenol murders (I have not researched this – I am guessing fake fake fake).
  • John Lennon assassination
  • Columbine (happened on my 49th birthday)
  • 911 (duh)

As it turns out, that’s ten, though I did not set out to remember ten. It is just a good place to stop. Please add your own in the comments, with the understanding that the event had to deeply affect you personally. Our European commenters will have a much different perspective.

This entry was posted in Public hoaxes. Bookmark the permalink.

64 Responses to Fake events of my lifetime

1. s0cratica says:

I put a list together of fake events and after hitting over 3000, I gave up and assumed every event was fake… I tried to make a list of real events but as yet the page is empty..

• I don’t know much of the overarching details to be true, but know that Vietnam was real, as was Korea. I assume the 1993 and 2001 attacks on Iraq were real. I should not have led with my chin into the “everything is fake” stuff. Everything is not fake. The list is of fake events above are some that were done with intent to affect our mental state of being, to destroy our minds with agitprop. Though he events are fake, the intent is malevolent.

• Greg says:

Some of the events in Vietnam and Korea happened including past wars. Fake events inside a real event. High ranking officers of opposing sides, media, etc work together. I wonder where they put Dylan Kleobold, Eric Harris and others of past events. Are they in South America, Russia Even if you were on vacation and bumped into anyone that was relocated, there isn’t enough time or money for an average joe to actually prove it.

• s0cratica says:

What was real about vietnam???

• What was real about Vietnam Nam? A lot of American soldiers were deposited in a non consequential area of the world to see if the march of gold and money is quicker with force. And a whole lot of experiments were run in the process. I was once in an alcohol class with a Vietnam vet who wanted to offer up horror stories but the instructor of the class always shut him down. I talked to guy and he said every mission he was tasked with was billshit and meant to elicit native reaction and resistance.

• Way too big a subject to do justice to, so I don’t know what to tell you. I assume parts of it were fake – we have already exposed Hanoi Jane, Napalm Girl and Saigon Execution here, along with the Kent State “massacre.” We know that much is fake. It also looks like John McCain was never a POW. He was being groomed, given his PT109.

• What exactly did military control of South Vietnam entail? What were the goals of each mission? I’ll submit just pure terror and submission to the “democratic” order of full monetization of every aspect of life and society. There were no strongholds, no fortresses, no keeps- no cities to take. It was a war against he simplest of the people of Vietnam Nam and nothing else. Fire and blood brought by paid soldiers – whores- to rural people. With a veneer of ideological nonsense thrown over it. The only thing a Vietnam Vet should feel is total shame or at the least anger at having being duped into something so completely without honor.

• brian says:

maybe causes are fae but effects are real.the CAUSE OF THE VIETNAM WAR WAS FAKED-but thousands of americans,and hundreds of thousands maybe millions of asians died,lost everything ect.?

2. fm says:

I have quite heavy doubts about numerology, to put it mildly. With a generous amount of “magic numbers” and combinations, you hit a spooky number by pure chance. For example:
    Month and day of my birth add up to 11.
    I was born in the 7.th month, and my wife in year ’77. (Remember the Lagarde’s “Magic Seven” speech ?)
    I married at age 33, at (in our local notation) 03.02.’01.
    One of my children was born of on a 22.th day of the month.
    Does that make me/us spooks or spook projects … ?

I once heard an interview with Jonathan Cahn about his “7 years shemitah cycle” theory. His fact-bending (stating false dates for events) to get to the 7 year distances threw me off quickly, and made me attentive for such details.
    Needless to say, Cahn is a numerology-based religious fear monger …

Youtube just terminated a numbers guy I kind of like to check in on occasionally. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdQbwbKj9yWU7Dwk6fS44yQ
    Michael Tsarion also terminated. https://www.youtube.com/user/UnslavedFilms/featured
    Google owns Youtube. CIA is Google. Hmmm.

• Jack33 says:

You Tube has been shutting down truther channels at a fast a furious rate as of late. I guess I always knew this day might come but it’s still very disturbing none the less.

4. Back in 1993, at the time of the first World Trade Center bombing, the story of how the perp was caught sounded too implausible for me. Maybe add that to the list? And of course, the OKC bombing was fishy even at the time for the amount of damage done by a mere truck bomb. I heard munitions experts at the time say as much. The media has gotten better since those days at circling the wagons and keeping dissenting analyses from public view.

• That fake event spawned the fake trial that introduced two new scarecrows that would be used extensively in the coming decade: “Osama bin Laden”, and “Al Qaeda.”

5. Jesse says:

If your definition of fake includes manufactured events -though with real, tangible victims- please add all 80’s onward: “Financial Crisis”, “Bubbles”, etc.

• Jesse says:

“Cuban “Revolution”” – note the double quotes

• That model, installation of fake leaders to feed the ambitions of a rebellious population, worked as well in 1776. The Cuban people were allowed to think they had won, and were being punished by the Great Satan when all that was going on was reinforcement of Cuba’s resource colony status.

6. Inside Baseball says:

I wonder if even things as seemingly mundane as the subway having a fire in NYC are on the level. The video of the two ladies halfway down the page is interesting, as the white woman has the face of a man, and seems to have duping delight as she retells the story. It even seems as if her accent changes when she comes back into the interview.

Maybe I’m looking too hard, but it jumped out at me when I saw this article.

• Super weird! She appears to have male hands as well (ring finger longer than pointer). And yes, her accent switches from an East Coast patrician to a full-on parody of a lower-class Queens denizen, à la Adelaide in Guys and Dolls. She forgot which borough of NYC she was supposed to pretend to be from.

• OldeVirginian says:

Hmm another witness interviewed named Shill – I mean Shiel.

Anyway, Duke Ellington was all over this with predictive programming 78 years ago –

“Fake the A Train”…

7. Jesse says:

Not an event but a thing: fake money. Not an event but a place: Wall Street. The dollar bill, the “Lincolns”, the “Benjamins”, etc. as fake as anything. In fact, fiat dollars are so fake, China denied they make the dollar bills… something not very nice will happen when rest of the World dump the dollar as the international medium of exchange. There is a lot of fear mongering regarding that topic; but a realistic scenario for that will be patent around 2025… I say it will be way earlier, perhaps 2021, not that far away though.

8. fm says:

The Socialist Experiment and the Eastern bloc.
    Nothing felt so unreal and out of touch with reality as this time – except the last recent years.
    No wonder, man current European “Leaders” were groomed in a socialist/stalinist environment.

9. Dave says:

“the OKC bombing was fishy even at the time for the amount of damage done by a mere truck bomb”

This one was big for me as a 1983 HS grad , Four classmates enlisted after ,
    one a USMC , shot himself after returning three years later , RIP.
    So how can a truck bomb take out so many ?

“The suicide bomber, an Iranian national named Ismail !!!!Ascari!!!!,[36][37] detonated his explosives, which were later estimated to be equivalent to approximately 9,525 kilograms (21,000 pounds) of TNT.[9][10] The force of the explosion collapsed the four-story building into rubble, crushing to death 241 American servicemen”

I read that as wordplay of Sicarii

10. Dave says:

I was trying to connect to ” Jerusalem Terror Conference ” 1979 .
    As Bibi Netanyahu is largely running the show , but did his brother really
    die at Antebbe ? that and the highjacking now look fake as well .
    Hegelian dialectics at work ?
    Then we go to ” al Quaeda ” literally meaning The (intel) Data Base .
    No one caught that at the time so onward for the cabal to WTC ’93 , OKC ’95 & 911 .
    I’m starting to believe we are all caught up in a aeons old struggle for
    domination between two opposing groups .

• Dave, would you consider articulating your reasons for thinking their might be a struggle between two groups? Miles Mathis has said something similar in the past (though not recently), and I am curious to learn what the data are to support this conjecture. I am not disputing the claim: I just want to understand what others see.

• calgacus says:

I see people talking about some struggle when they talk about East vs West, but this struggle seems to be manufactured to accomplish the new world. Putin is usually seen as the leader of the East and the BRICS. Many alt right people make Trump the ally of Putin, playing 4d chess with the western establishment. This is laughable. Also the members of the committee who came up with the chess or 4d chess stuff are probably laughing their ass off.
      Some people say USA is run by 2 factions, the Pentagon and the Wall Street. For example you can see some posts by this blogger http://akinokure.blogspot.com/. There is also talk about deep state (belongs to Pentagon or it is something else?). I also don’t take this scenario seriously.
      I don’t remember exactly in what contexts Mathis mentioned the 2 factions. I think one time he mentioned that on faction makes some psyops (like shootings) look like obvious psyops, so that people that research this stuff see the obvious mistakes. The mistakes probably have nothing to do with 2 factions. Maybe they test the waters, or maybe they want to multiply the talk about the baby hoaxes. These baby hoaxes can also be tied to the Evil West and the Good East. I think that Mathis also talked about the 2 factions in his James Bond paper. Many things discussed in that paper are probably related to the East vs West psyop. Mathis doesn’t talk about East vs West. Ken at redifininggod is much better regarding this topic (I agree with the basic assumptions, but sometimes he comes up with convoluted scenarios).
      Maybe there are more factions, but the members of these factions probably belong to the same families. An historical precedent is found in the Guelphs vs Ghibellines rivalry. Maybe this rivalry was manufactured or maybe it ended a long time ago. I end this comment by saying that we should look at particular families. Mathis’ approach is good in my opinion (despite some problems, even great problems). Knowing about deep state, CIA, Pentagon, Illuminati can be useful but lets see (or at least attempt to discover) the people behind these entities.

• 47 Ronin says:

D: You seem so sure in your concepts… “Satanyahu is running the show?” Really? Not really, bozo. “al Quaeda… no one caught that at the time…” Good grief. Speak just for yourself; do not generalize.

11. Inside Baseball says:

I was in Atlanta during the early 80’s when the “Missing and Murdered Children” psyop went down. Of course at that time there was no internet and I had no idea of what we know now, but several people began to see through the charade at the time.

Mark, you could explain this better, but the number of children missing and found dead fell within actuarial predictions, there just happened to be a bit of a blip towards the high end of the scale, from what I recall hearing at the time.

Thinking back, they employed “ghetto” crisis actors, I guess. They were ridiculous at the time, and looking back on it, but there are quite a few low IQ folks in the demographically challenged cities like Atlanta. If you haven’t lived around it, it can be hard to understand, and the “programs” put in place to supposedly help have had the opposite effect, which we now know wasn’t just government incompetence but planned maliciousness.

The news would carry interviews with the alleged mothers, who were sadly comical in many cases. I still remember a couple of them. One appeared with a teenage daughter, who had to correct her about which child was a victim… “No mama, it was Leroy, not Lucious” or something to that effect. Another said, “I thought he was with his uncle…” and musing, “you ‘thought’ your five year old child was somewhere else?” Good grief.

They eventually convicted a guy named Wayne Williams for one murder, and blamed the others on him as well. I haven’t looked up Wiki to see what sort of markers are there, but they’ve been able to milk this one for years, debating whether he was framed, etc.

• That is a worthy project. I would want to know if Williams is really in jail, and more about his background. Wiki often divulges secrets without knowing it.

• If you were to pursue this I would be glad to offer you a venue.

• Inside Baseball says:

I skimmed the Wiki article on WW, and while the footnotes are in numerical order, some of the main points of the case are flagged with 8, 9, and 11. Several others are numbers that add up to one of the suspect ones.

The biggest flag is the thing about the KKK being possibly the real culprit, as they have been a well known front group for ages. For one (or more) of them to actually venture into those neighborhoods multiple times to murder little kids is ridiculous. It would form the basis of an insanity defense.

I don’t have the time to devote to it, but will see if I can gather any tidbits from old contacts over that way.

• What I have found is that they are not rote … sometimes footnotes will give it away, but not always. Other times it is in the number of victims or illogical evidence. If it is spooky, it will give itself away.

I was up too early a while back, and had printed out Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Wiki pages, and read them thinking “I am going to out you, you phony.” What I found was no signals, or I missed them all. He seemed genuine.

12. flakycrow says:

This doesn’t strictly belong on your list, but for me the realisation that literature is very much part of the project has been more than a little unsettling. This started when I read Dr. Kirill Yeskov’s The Last Ringbearer, an epilogue to the LOTR starting from the premise that history is written by the winners. This book was really a proof to me that LOTR was a fake narrative, so that when I watched in horror the extreme and dark violence in the movie of The Hobbit I was not really surprised.

And this goes on and on, this unraveling of literature. I’ve just read The Scarlet Letter, which Miles has suggested is a project book, and the signs are all there, again.

13. Dave says:

Intuition more than evidence , I was reading this

and saw this as a clarifying event for me .
    But perhaps the mind needs to come to conclusions and will fit
    our square pegs of wishes for explanations into round holes of reality .
    History is filled with secret family feuds , some wealthy and famous actually fathered
    by outsiders , vendettas , the whole ‘Aryan’ vs ‘Semite’ meme , maybe
    it’s not as controlled by one group as we may think .

• calgacus says:

I really don’t take seriously the 10000BC date. I am more towards a shorter chronology with regards to written history. The history of the human race can be thousands of years but in my opinion the events from our written history should look shorter (some events were duplicated with different names, plus they used other methods). Maybe the structures were built 10000BC and we had a great catastrophe also near that period. Was the catastrophe so bad that it required 7000 years to achieve a civilization like ancient Egypt or Mesopotamia (according to standard chronologies). In my opinion the people would be back on their feet in a much shorter period. For example I believe that there was a major catastrophe around 900AD. In 1900 AD the technology of the world was beyond the technology of ancient Rome. So we are back on our feet and went beyond. According to the 10000BC scenario, the world remained ignorant for 7000 years. Maybe weed was more available in that period

• Agricola says:

Very interesting take, fellow swordsman. Would you please elaborate on the 900 bc & 1900 bc dates? What was it then you found significant? This book has a line pf thought like the one you propose: https://www.amazon.com/Great-Leveler-Inequality-Twenty-First-Princeton/dp/0691165025

• calgacus says:

I was referring to 900 AD and it is connected to the theories of Gunnar Heinsohn. For small pdf presentations see http://www.q-mag.org/gunnar-heinsohns-latest.html.I believe his chronology is closer to the truth than the standard one. There are other alternative theories that I consider less likely to be true like Fomenko. According to Gunnar, the Roman Empire fell around 930AD due to a comet. My point was that in just 1000 years or 1900AD, our civilization was more technological advance than the Roman period. In 1000 years after a great disaster, people recovered and even topped the period before the catastrophe in technological terms. I don’t believe that people need several thousand years to recover from a catastrophe as it is implied in the 10000BC date.
          Agricola my revenge is nigh.

• Agricola says:

Calgacus: Ok, thank you for expanding on your comment and link. Will check it out. I praise your erudition on that topic. As for your revenge: BARRITVS!! “Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas…”. Be safe and have a great weekend!!

• I work with my hands. I didn’t always do so. In the decade or so that I have worked with my hands I’ve come to understand that the human mind is genius when stripped of distraction and focused. The amazement people have for things like the Pyramids and other ancient structures- attributing them to Ancient Aliens or some super tech ancient civilization that is being hidden from us- I find simply laughable. The only mysteries I see in ancient mega structures are the mind fucks and social constructs that were used to bamboozle people to building them in the first place.

• fm says:

FYI:
            Just dared to check about the “father” of this web page, Alfred de Grazia, and his Quantavolution. Like here: http://www.q-mag.org/alfred-de-grazia.html
            It tells you straight into your face:
            He … [did] participate in six campaigns of World War II, from North Africa … and Germany. He was instrumental in a number of psychological warfare operations.

Having a hard time to believe he ever stopped doing “psychological warfare operations”. With the background of Heinsohn himself (check his bio out), I consider none of them (de Grazia and Heinsohn) as honest scientists or historians …

• Agricola says:

Technology beyond SPQR? The Mayans, perhaps?

• Does the Wikipedia narrative of Derinkuyu in Turkey- the “underground city” that supposedly supported 20,000 people and their livestock and food stores and built in 700 or 800 BC make any sense? It supposedly has hundreds of only inches wide airshafts going down as much as 60 meters. Really? The technology for sinking such airshafts existed back then? And not only that- but it supposedly has miles of tunnels linking it to other underground settlements. Assuming this is real at all- it makes zero sense as a viable place for humans to inhabit for any length of time given the technology we are told existed of the time period.

• calgacus says:

I was not aware of this city. I will look closer. I believe that the world was hit at least 2 times by comets (maybe around 850BC and again in 230=540=930AD). This city seems to be connected to the AD comet hit (since it was fully formed in Byzantine era according to wiki). The conditions were probably bad immediately after the hit. The dust covered the sun and probably destroyed crops. Malnourished people caught various plagues (the plague of cyprian 250AD, the plague of Justinian 541AD, were they different or maybe the same or from the same period).Maybe this is the reson for the other Cappadocian caves.

• The Wikipedia entries on these underground cities say they were used as defensive retreats in times of trouble. How defensive are underground habitats that rely on air shafts that could simply be plugged up or have smoke forced down them?

• fm says:

I have read Heinsohn too. And, as a matter of fact, I mention Formenko to highlight the idea that the touted chronology is mostly fiction. Heinsohn extensively dwells on the fact that the 700 year period between about 200AD and 900AD is stratigraphically absent (no artifacts/remains in the ground).
        Just think for a moment what would fall with it, too.
        And what’s the implication if those two periods directly followed one another…

14. Dave says:

Anyone correct me if I’m wrong ,but
    I think what Miles was saying is that one group outside the Rockefeller group
    was running obviously fake events to pee in the pool of the winning group
    , to clue the general public that something is going on .
    R.A. Wilson ‘s Illuminatti trilogy has the theme of a good vs bad Illuminatti ,
    Yes I know he was a spook pushing mostly BS , but there is often a kernal
    of truth in such writings .
    Perhaps there is not one overarching group at all , but an eternal war ,
    Like a Crypts vs Bloods for trillionaires .

• tyronemccloskey says:

My sense is that there are not two groups engaged in an eternal struggle, but occasional flare-ups between powerful factions that are not used to hearing the word “no”. Generally, though, they work in concert. Blood is a big expense.
      The wars fought between factions are most often stage managed in the wake of power sharing reforms. The war narratives are for the masses to explain why mass migration is necessary, which is to get cheap labor in place for innovative industries that are part of the fallout from these clashes.
      Mention of the Guelph/Ghibellines is apt in that I think a stale mate produced real reform caused by the rush to exploit the New World. The War of the League of Cambrai looks to me as a completely stage managed affair to move Venetian capital to the west (Britain) to take control of the Americas. Rome and Venice were never at odds but worked in tandem to facilitate the expansion of their mutual financial interests.
      Behind that, though, was the disaster of the Black Death of the 14th century. It appears that rival factions caused bankruptcy that collapsed the fragile health care system and mass extinction followed. IMO, the Renaissance was a series of experiments to “modernize” the world in order to avoid such a disaster recurring.
      But why would these elites have a problem with mass extinction of slaves? Because the surviving labor force saw an opening to demand wages and an embryonic movement to unionize was born. Even the kings had to acquiesce in the wake of the plague as crops were going to rot and land was losing its value.
      Wage slavery followed, but class structure of a finer distinction was the real reform. Guilds and fraternities with the attendant pomp and heraldry gave the illusion of a meritocracy for the low born talent placed and promoted within the government regulated guilds. Then, as now, you only get so far unless you truly support the agenda with your talents and that would also require a strategic marriage to bond the children and their descendants to the tree.
      I digress. My point is that internal rivalries produce innovation as part of the settlements between them but by and large they are all related and work together.

• calgacus says:

Tyrone you should write about the issues/speculations mentioned in your comment. We can only speculate on many of these things, but our speculations are much better than the nonsense historians provide. I am also a big believer in managed migrations. I would also be interested in speculations regarding why they move their capitals. In a way we can say that we live in a large empire, and this empire sometimes wants to make administrative changes. A city like Venice was useful in the past (trading routes) , but when the new world was “discovered” London was in a better position (probably the reason goes beyond geography). I believe that Venice appears in many James Bond movies, so this city is probably a capital of more shaddy matters even today.
        La Rouche and Webster Tarpley can be useful if you want to mine some information. But they appear to be agents that are assign to misdirect a certain demographic group. Nonetheless they can be useful regarding Venice, Guelphs, Ghibellines, Fourth Crusade etc.

• Jesse says:

That is the best comment I’ve read lately from you, sir. Though highly speculative, worthy comment nonetheless… since perhaps the one with the “Satan Inside” Intel logo knock-off :). As our Gaelic fellow wrote, this is an avenue of “history” worth writing about. The Republic of Venice!! The De’ Medici’s bank… So much to say about it and I think you have the talent to purse a post or paper on it. Not even our conspicuous texan has a full paper devoted to them. Perhaps it is that he does not like topics that have to do with the concept of Money. What it is and how it is created. I get it. As an artist, he should repel the materialistic idea of such dirt thing Money is.

• Jesse says:

Besides, it is very interesting fact to note The Most Serene Republic of Venice did not even exist, the city of Venice did not exist during Roman times, not even existed when the Roman Empire “fell”. Quite an interesting fact for a powerful city for more or less 1000 years.

15. Dave says:

That may expose some of Mile’s heroes , like
    Leonardo , Michelangelo etc
    Thanks Calgacus ‘,

pdf link at the bottom ,

16. Joki says:

The “DC sniper” comes to mind.

I lived in Maryland at the time, and I can tell you the fear was very real. People were terrified. Gas stations put giant tarps up around their pumps, to shield their customers from view. People stopped mowing their lawns, for god’s sake. It was pretty crazy.

The police at one point put out a sort of public APB on a white van. A white van. This was announced on virtually every radio or tv station in the area. “We’re looking for some guys in a white van.” Would you like to take a guess as to how many white vans there are in the DC area? At a rough guess I’d say oh about a gazillion or so, so you can imagine how flooded the switchboards were after that little announcement.

It took me many years to wake up and realize something that in hindsight should’ve been obvious: the “gubbermint” doesn’t want to take your guns. They aren’t trying to physically disarm you. They’re trying to mentally disarm you. Gun sales go UP, waaaaay up, with every single one of these events. During the DC sniper nonsense gun stores in the area were literally selling out of many of the more popular models, and forget getting your hands on ammunition. The shelves were empty from store to store.

The same can be said for Sandy Hook, Pulse, Columbine, et al. Any of these manufactured events is always, ALWAYS, accompanied by an astounding increase in gun and ammunition sales.

Regarding Mathis, mentioned above several times, as I understand it the general outlines of his theory of internal opposition amongst TPTB is that it’s an ongoing war between “aristocracy vs. relatively new merchant class.” In practice it ends up being “old nobility vs. jews”, but ironically that’s where his theory begins to breakdown, because as time goes on he’s increasingly connecting everyone, aristocracy or no, to “jewish bloodlines.”

And this is where the can of worms turns into a gigantic wormpit for most people. I happen to live in a country where it is actually against the law to question the validity of certain events or claims having to do with this particular group of people. Whether you believe in the truth of these events or not, to me the idea that certain ideas are “crimethink” is unacceptable. The truth needs no defenders, or walls put up to safeguard it from “fake news”. The truth stands on its own merits. If it can’t, then it cannot be said to be “true”.

But I also feel that there is never just one “truth” to just about anything. The land of Egypt, where these people claim to have fled from, was known among other titles as “The Land of the Two Truths”, because they had a very keen sense of the duality inherent in just about everything we experience. There is no light without dark. No Horus without Set or Sut. No growth without decay. And the more I learn the more I lean toward the conclusion that these people did not flee from the Egyptians in the way it’s portrayed, but rather they are Egyptians, or I should say a sect of Egyptians that went it’s own way.

I could write a book or ten on that subject, however, so I’ll leave it there.

• Thank you. Really good input.

• Grace says:

@Joki: Please check out the writings of Gerald Massey, a special kind of genius, eschewed by academics because he wasn’t in their club; yet, he wrote 6 volumes of books (1.2 million words) tracing the history of astronomical mythology, and the origins of both Jews and Christians. Here is a summary of Massey’s findings below that a friend of mine put together. Also check out The Secret Teachings: Unveiling the Luminous Sun Within by Gene Kieffer, another outsider. I can personally attest to the integrity of both Massey and Kieffer… for they have been promoted by nobody. There was no one big exodus of “Jews” as some would wish to believe; there is no chosen people. There were many small exoduses of the “Mother Cult” being pushed out by the “Father Cult” or vice-a-versa. Open any page of Massey and one will find a precious nugget. I opened Book of the Beginnings Volume 2 and found this: “The driving out of Sut Typhon being one of the prime causes of the colonization of the world.
      Note: Sut Thyphonians were assimilated to the “Mother”.

Here’s that summary and I hope you get around to writing a book one day. Keep us posted. I enjoy your comments.

“The earliest “organized” religion was the worship of the Mother and Son. In Egypt, this culminated in a cult centered at Heliopolis, or On (Annu). On is mentioned in the Bible. The Mother at that stage of development was called Iusaas, and her son was Iu-su.* From the IU we get Jew.*

So the Jews were simply ordinary Egyptians who worshiped the Mother and Son. Of course, it dates back much further than the cult at Annu, but for “biblical” purposes, that’s far enough. The Pharaoh Khufu, builder of the Great Pyramid, was assimilated to Isis and therefore, by definition, an IU, or Jew. The same for the kings of the twelfth dynasty, and probably the sixth, also. Certainly Akhenaten and Nefertiti were Jews, and that is why a lot of Jews today speak of Akhenaten as the probable Moses.

But way back, even before the first dynasty, there was a split, and many Egyptians began to assimilate themselves to the Father and his son, who was called Horus. Actually, Iusaas and Iu, were of a later cult. The very earliest “Jews” were assimilated to the Mother and Son known as Typhon and Sut (Seth).

In the myths, Sut and Horus were twin brothers who were always contending for supremacy. Many scholars think there was a real Sut and a real Horus and that they waged war the whole length of Egypt. This is true to an extent, because the worshipers of the Mother-Son and those of the Father-Son, were always at odds with one another. That is why there is a complete blackout of the dynasties from the 13th to the 17th. These dynasties were mostly assimilated to the Mother-Son religion, and after they were overthrown, the winners, the Father-Son cults, systematically erased all traces of their rivals from the monuments.

So the mythology was all in place long before the “Exodus headed by Moses”. The Jews of the Mother Cult decided to switch to the Father cult, and that is what the first five books of the Old Testament represent. They made Eve the temptress who brought about the Fall in the Garden. They went to Mt. Sinai to get the New Law from the Father-God on the Mountain. They castigated all the Children of Israel when they were “backsliding” and taking up the old religion of the Mother, which at that time was centered around Heliopolis and Iusaas and Iusu, or we can say Hathor, and the Golden Calf.

So the Jews were simply Egyptians until the “Mount Sinai” incident. The Egyptians mined turquois at Mount Sinai, and a lot of the workers were of the Mother cult. There they intermingled with other miners, who were Hebrews. Of course, some Hebrews were already in Egypt in the Delta region, known as the Nome or District of Sut, meaning the old Mother religion. So the Hebrews and the IUs, or Jews, fused into one”

• calgacus says:

In my opinion many of these dynasties were concurrent. I believe that Herodotus said that there were 30 princes in Egypt when Cambyses 2 conquered it (I have to check this statement). Check the pillars of the past series at http://immanuelvelikovsky.com/. I don’t agree 100% but the info from these volumes is probably closer to the truth. You should look also at the Persian connection at http://www.askwhy.co.uk/judaism/index.php. Remember that in Isaiah, Cyrus the Great is called the anointed of God=Messiah (they give the English translation so most people don’t make the connection, see Isaiah 45). So the events probably didn’t happen before 1000BC. We are talking about the Persian era (after 600BC). Ralph Ellis (freemason) also did some good work regarding the Egyptian pharaohs and their Bible equivalent (but still uses the standard chronology). Massey is good regarding the astronomical symbolism but is almost useless if you want to track the elite families. My best guest right now is that Akhenaten and his priests were banished from Egypt and went to Persia. Herodotus says that some Egyptian priests told him that the mother of Cambyses 2 was Egyptian, but he doesn’t believe the story. Then Herodotus tells the story of Cambyses making a pledge to his mother that he will turn Egypt upside down. Why did Cambyses hated Egypt so much? Herodotus gives some weak explanation about another Egyptian wife that was the favorite of Cyrus, so his mother was jealous.Also observe the similarity between Media and Midian. Moses and the burning bush at the Midian’s wilderness (Zoroastrianism is connected to fire, actually fire is their symbol). Moses marries Zipporrah the daughter of Jethro, the priest of Midian. Maybe the daughter of Akhenaten was the wife of Cyrus (or maybe it was the 3rd, 4th generation from Akhenaten). In the Pillars of the Past series, they say that Mitanni=Persians (and they give good reasons not just play with phonetics). There is some speculations that Kiya (one of the wives of Akhenaten) was Mitanni).
        The connection between Akhenaten and Persia is my speculations. But considering the info from the Pillars series, the askwhy website and the stories from Herodotus, the speculation doesn’t seem to be total garbage. Again Massey is good, but I am more interested in the elite connection. I read Francois Dupuis and other writers from the 19th century that made various astrotheological connections (my first alternative studies) . Astrotheology is very useful if you want to understand our culture (religion, architecture, mythology etc). But I am more interested in Miles Mathis type of research, discovering the elite connections throughout history.

17. This is a fresh one, and makes me think of the old Five Man Electrical Band song “Signs, signs, everywhere signs… Can’t you read the signs?”

Both victim and murderer were 33 years old, 911 call at 4:47am…

18. For anyone’s consideration. Driving around today looking at real estate in suburban Greater Boston area- I came across a former Nike Missile site. Which pretty much shocked me as the Greater Boston area- though heavy with “defense” engineering and tech firms- is not really known for military bases. In fact- this is an area of the country in which it is rare to see military people at all. Apparently these were anti missile and anti long range Bomber missile systems that were literally all over the country- ringing major population centers. Massachusetts alone had over a dozen. And they were not rinky dink. These were BASES- hidden- and isolated- but not by any means rural. The particular one I saw today was on a wooded hilltop. The military housing for this base was extensive- with adjunct administrative buildings. Hidden from the local public- but in no way would these bases be hidden from aerial enemy surveillance as their footprints were not small. Though seemingly in “private hands” now- the entire compound was spooky as hell. These places operated officially as bases from the late 50’s to the early to mid 70’s. The rocket technology purported to be at these sites seems utterly implausible for the time period and since “Nukes” are more than likely fake- I assume the entire Nike project was a cover for local domestic Intelligence operations. And I grew up literally a few minutes away from this Base- and NEVER knew it was there until today. Driving through it with my father- as he had been in the military in the 60’s- he instantly recognized the pre-fab cheap military family housing and the accompanying shitty administrative buildings. And it hit him that it must have been a Nike Site. Looked it up online- and sure enough- it was.

19. Regarding the Tylenol murders- that was when everything sold with a lid became encased with a plastic covering. I think the monetary angle on that alone explains that ridiculous event.