- The “Truth” movement is itself a PSYOP. Those who planned the events of that day were also smart enough to plan a cover-up, and the Truth Movement is part of it.
- Leaders of that movement include “gatekeepers,” among them Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, who has led people down the blind alley of “controlled demolition.”
- Another is Stephen Jones, the former BYU physics professor whose particular blind alley is nano-thermites.
- Oddly, this same Stephen Jones was part of a two-man publicity force that undid the Pons-Fleischmann experiments of the 1989. The other, science journalist Gary Taubes, since moved on to nutrition.
- Another gatekeeper is James Fetzer, a loudmouth who does radio interviews and founded Scholars for 9/11 Truth. His particular blind alley is called “mini-nukes,” supposedly small and controllable devices detonated in the basements of the Twin Towers that day. He also claims that Building Seven was controlled demolition.
- Fetzer’s particular talent appears to be sowing dissent, pitting people against one another. With Dr. Judy Wood, who I decided to trust, he has spread rumors that she had a sexual affair with John Hutchinson of the Hutchinson Effect* fame. He also claimed that she sent a bomb threat to a meeting of “Truthers” in Seattle, this via a cohort of his, Donald Fox. He offered no evidence. It was an ass-pull.
- Wood was originally drawn into Scholars, but withdrew once she realized it was a sinkhole. Since that time he has called her a “guru” and claimed that anyone who follows her work and gives her credibility is a member of a “cult.”
- Then there is John Lear, of the Lear Jet family, CIA and military, retired. He’ll tell you anything you want to know about 9/11 and every other crime that has gone down in his lifetime.
- Then, at the end of the day, he’ll tell you that there’s a colony on the dark side of the moon, people living underground. He has a Disney-created image of a pearly blue building on the moon at his website that he claims is real. And for real, he wears a tin foil hat.
- His blind alley: associate with him and you are certifiably crazy.
- Another gatekeeper, sadly, appears to be Thom Hartmann. He will allow discussion of 9/11 on his radio broadcast, otherwise verboten on the airwaves. But that only extends to the Richard Gage A&E group, a blind alley.
- I would suspect that Hartmann is just dumb, but he also allowed his name to be used along with LaMar Waldron in preparing a book that was made into a movie to be released later this year, Legacy of Secrecy, which will pin the JFK assassination on the mob.
- I fell for the L-of-S ploy. If I was wrong then, I can be wrong now. It is important to be accepting of new information. Never settle permanently.
- Why would Hartmann do what he does, if he is also a smart guy? There are three ways to control someone’s behavior: Threats, bribes, and persuasion.
- Hartmann got a huge bump when his radio show was moved to Washington DC and also simulcast on TV every day. I’m thinking bribe.
There’s only a few people I trust that speak of 9/11, among them Peter Dale Scott, Dr. Judy Wood, Andrew Johnson, Morgan Reynolds,
Webster Tarpley, and Richard Hall. Of these, Wood, Johnson and Tarpley urge people to move forward, and avoid the 9/11 Truth sinkhole. We’ll never know who the people behind the crime were, as they are too powerful to be held accountable.
Wood is particularly enamored of the energy source used that day, saying that directed energy has the potential to free us from carbon-based energy.
By the way, directed energy is quite real.
I cannot help but be curious about the “how” of the events of that day.
- The most curious of all things happening that day was the hurricane off of Long Island that was not even broadcast to residents.
- It headed due north for four days, defying predictions of change of course.
- It came to rest off of Manhattan at around 8AM on 9/11/2001.
- Later in the day is made a 90 degree turn east and headed out to sea.
- Wood agrees that the hurricane was not going to make landfall given a large high pressure front headed east towards it that day. She only wonders why, given that Manhattan is at sea level, that people were not warned of swells. Manhattan could have flooded that day.
- It is difficult for me to understand, but the hurricane is not a source of energy, per se. It is a force field. Wood’s specialty is interferometry, or the behavior of materials in force fields under certain effects.
- Wrap a wire around a nail and attach it to a battery, and the nail becomes a magnet. That’s a “field effect.”
- We have all seen pictures of straws and two-by-fours driven into trees by tornadoes. Those, says Wood, are field effects.
- She means that the force of wind could not accomplish that, but molecular disassociation/re-binding could, and that is one effect of interferometry, or the Hutchinson Effect.
- We’ve seen pictures of cars flying through the air in tornadoes, or coming to rest atop each other or trees. That phenomenon again is not the force of wind, but rather levitation, or the Hutchinson Effect.
- The Hurricane Erin force field extended to at least to Newark, La Guardia, and JFK airports that day.
- Though the weather was clear and beautiful, all three airports reported lightning and thunder.
- At the time that the North Tower “got its hole” (there were no planes), there was a huge shift in the earth’s magnetic field, as recorded in Alaska. Readings returned to normal after the collapse of Building Seven.
I have exceeded my understanding of events, but want to end on a somewhat humorous note. Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth list as their objective that we have a “new investigation” of 9/11. Dr. Wood says hey – you’re architects and engineers. Do your own damned investigation! Any official investigation will only be another cover-up.
9/11 is over, they got away with it, but the recent failure to mount aggression against Syria indicates that we are hopefully at the end of the 9/11 era. Starting with Iraq in 1991, annexation of Eastern Europe into NATO, aggression against Serbia in 1999, Afghanistan in 2001, Iraq in 2003, Libya and 2011, the US has put other powers on notice of its intentions. Russia, China, Syria, Iran, even little North Korea have taken this to heart. Russia especially has built up its military forces, and due to this fact alone Syria was spared a massacre. The Russians sat by sadly watching as their Serbian brothers were bombed in 1999. Never again.
That’s where I’m at, trying to move forward.
*”The Hutchison Effect is primarily a “Field Effect”, seemingly created by a poorly understood interaction between electrostatic, magnetic and radio frequency fields.”