I am aware of suspicions surrounding the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, and can only reinforce my attitude that the program, while not “working” in any sense, is a somewhat reliable gauge for intelligent speculation on the full range of adverse events, including death and hospitalization, surrounding various Covid-19 vaccines, most prominently Pfizer and Moderna.
First, the larger context: This morning I reviewed mask requirements in Colorado, finding that there are none in most places due to small populations. In my county, Jefferson, Dr. Mark Johnson, former head of county health, perhaps in a fit of freedom and conscience, vamoosed, but I don’t know that. I only know he is gone, replaced by Dr. Dawn Comstock, referred to by a friend as a wild lady. Masks are still required here in Jeffco, and compliance, while not at 100%, is very near that. I only see one person not wearing a mask in stores … me. I’ve had clerks happily whipping theirs off when I approach without one, but for the most part, crickets.
Douglas County, part of the Denver complex, eliminated masking some time ago, even as the “Tri-County” health board that includes Douglas forbade them from doing so. The Douglas response was heartening … “Tri-County: will soon be “Two County.” They gave one-year notice, and Tri-County backed down somewhat.
But still, masking, which is only for show and has no health benefits, is still spoken of as a healthy response to Covid, which is a lie. The lies, not in order importance, but rather chain of reasoning are as follows:
- There is a new and novel virus that sprung forth from a bat in Wuhan, China, that threatens humans. LIE.
- The virus is potentially deadly and highly contagious. LIE
- Lockdowns, social distancing, and masks help stop the spread of the virus. LIE.
- Testing can detect the presence of the virus. LIE.
- Many hundreds of thousands of people have died from the virus. LIE.
- The loss of civil liberties due to spread of the virus is essential to protect human health. LIE.
- The vaccines being used to inoculate people are slowing the spread of the virus. LIE.
- Once enough, if not all, people are vaccinated, life will return to normal. LIE.
- The vaccines are based on the genome of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that is behind Covid-19. LIE.
- The vaccines are safe and effective. LIE.
This planet is run by lies and lying liars, all of them. Down at the county level, even as people working for health departments have been availed of information on deaths caused by vaccines, they are looking the other way. There is an expression for this … Good Germans.
Who is at fault here? We are. “We” means most humans, hypnotized by news and alarmism all about, and lacking the basic skills to think for themselves and to do basic questioning of authority and even a modicum of research. As I look at all the lies and the ease with which they are believed, I shrink to my corner, knowing my lone voice in the wilderness will not change anything.
I can only act in my own best interest. Even in our Brave New World, I still enjoy being alive, even if I am the only living boy in New York. For that reason, I will not be vaccinated. I like being alive!
Now, the VAERS numbers: As of Friday, April 23rd, VAERS reports 3,053 deaths, 18,781 hospitalizations, and 267,385 adverse events directly related to the Covid-19 vaccines. Bear in mind that in the 1950s when the polio vaccine was infecting kids with polio for some unfathomable reason (it cannot have been a “live virus”), a mere ten deaths was enough to shut down the program. We’ve come a long way, baby.
Here are two resources given us by Christian Elliot, who published a long paper at the Miles Mathis site:
- A 2009 paper from Harvard that quantified under-reporting of adverse vaccine events to VAERS, placing the rate of actual reporting of events to that agency at about 1%. (The paper is easily digestible, mercifully short. See page 6.)
- A 2021 paper published in JAMA, a little harder to embrace due to jargony prose, but which concludes that the rate of actual reporting to VAERS is in a range from .8% to 2%.***
What to make of this? The known unknowns are stated in the range of reporting to VAERS. The Unknown unknowns restrict us to only suggesting that there are far more adverse events than anyone knows about. Using the JAMA numbers, for instance, deaths might range from 152,650 to 381,625, with a midpoint of 267,138. You can do the calculations yourself, as hospitalizations and adverse events will yield monstrous numbers.
If anywhere close to accurate, these numbers represent a public health tragedy, and a major die-off. But again, we cannot know because no one is counting, and anyway, CDC in March of 2020 changed the way death certificates are done, leaving us in Limbo. There is no accurate reporting available.
I routinely check obituaries in my home town of Billings, Montana, since I knew so many people there. I’ve been doing this for years. This is only an impression, not useful, I know, but that impression is that more people are dying in Billings than I’ve ever witnessed in these years, mostly older people.
In a world run by lying liars and maniacs, wankers all, and where we don’t even know what we don’t even know, that’s the best I can do.
PS: The image to the left is borrowed from a video at Big Virus Hoax called God Sent us a Video on Viruses, April 21, 2021. It is 19 minutes, and very well done and informative. I thought The Nutty Professor an appropriate representation of the field known as “virology.”
I overlooked some of the big ones:
- The Sars-CoV-2 virus, while not alive, can nonetheless “survive” for fourteen days on things like magazine covers and menus. LIE.
- Many people who have no symptoms nonetheless carry the virus with them and can infect other people. These are known as “asymptomatic carriers.” LIE.
- It is an appropriate public health measure to quarantine people even if asymptomatic for a period of two weeks to allow them to make antibodies to the virus. LIE.
- The entire genome of SARS-CoV-2 has been captured and 30,000 base pairs are now available to researchers. LIE.
- The virus mutates. LIE.
By my count, that’s fifteen big whoppers being told every day by leaders, public health officials, doctors, the WHO and CDC. When these lies are repeated, there are two possibilities: Pathological liars, or morons. No in between, I am afraid.
* I should add here that in the JAMA study cited above, I had trouble arriving at Elliot’s .8%-2% numbers given the data supplied in the article. Here’s what I did learn, however: The JAMA-reported study was based on self-reporting by 64,900 Mass General Brigham employees, where 1,365 reported acute allergic reactions, or 2.1%. The article claims that CDC only records .025-.11 such cases per 10,000 vaccinations midpoint .0675. The JAMA number applied to 64,900 yields 210.32 per 10,000 as opposed to CDC’s .0675, or an under-reporting of .0675/210.32, or 99.9%.
Someone correct me here if I am off on a tangent. The key is .0675/10000 versus 1365/64900. The “.0675” = 6.75% of one person, or less than one person per 10,000. The 1365 are that many real people. 1365/64900 converts to 210.32/10000. At that point, it seems incredible.