Flipping through my car radio I’ve been hearing the same song over and over again the last few weeks. It is called “Side to Side” by Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj. It’s currently the #9 song on the Billboard Hot 100 and here is the video with 700 million views.
I must admit the song is catchy and Ariana Grande is a very beautiful girl from the neck up. HOWEVER, and this is a big however, despite being 23 she has the body of a young teen. A pre-pubescent looking girl singing a song this sexual is not a coincidence. Ariana Grande has been well chosen for the role.
So who is Ariana Grande? Her mother Joan Grande, a CEO of a telephone and alarm company, is flagged in Wiki. Also flagged is her Italian descent. Her “breakthrough” came in 2009 for the Nickolodeon show “Victorious” and her fame came with the spin-off show “Sam and Cat” featuring Jennette McCurdy, another former child actress who just happens to be a very sexual person (NSFW).
From there Grande started a solo singing career and hit the big time with the single “Problem” in 2014. Since then she has become an A-list pop star with a fantastic voice and a very large tween following. She has taken the torch from Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez (the “classy” one) and has been chosen to take her young female fans and encourage them loosen their sexual attitudes as young as possible.
Now we have this song being blasted into our heads from every direction. Let’s take a look at the chorus:
I’ve been here all night
I’ve been here all day
And boy, got me walkin’ side to side
I’ve been here all night
I’ve been here all day
And boy, got me walkin’ side to side (Side to side)
For those that don’t understand, the song is about Grande spending all day and night having sex with a guy and going home “walking side to side”. The psy-ops involved in all of this is a little overwhelming so I’ll go one at a time.
- The most obvious one is the promotion of sex by a young female pop star to her loyal teen fans. “If a cool, beautiful girl like Ariana is having sex all day, then I should too”.
- With women, one of the things that stops them from behaving too sexual is the opinions of others. Well don’t worry, because Ariana is here on the case:
These friends keep talkin’ way too much
Say I should give you up
Can’t hear them no, ’cause I (leads to chorus)
- Side to side is also alluding to rough sex. One of the goals of TPTB is to get us addicted to needing pain in order to achieve pleasure. That’s why you are seeing 50 Shades of Gray, Dominatrix, and similar types of sex promoted.
- An important tie-in to this video is the “women at the gym” psyop that has completely overtaken the female generation 18-35. Nowadays you are hard-pressed to go on Facebook and not see a women you know at the gym showing off her muscles. The true goal of this psyop is to increase testosterone in women for the gender neutrality project, under the guise of health and fitness.
- But that’s just the beginning. There has been a recent trend to sexualize the bicycle by comparing it to a woman having sex while on top or “riding”. You can see that in the video where Ariana and her backup dancers are scantily dressed and bouncing up and down on the bike, in particular the grinding at 0:50-0:55.
- The “women on top” trend is not a coincidence either. With the current attempted switch of bringing up women and downplaying men, they want women to be in a power position during sex. The same reason they are trying so hard to promote prostate orgasms for men.
- To bring it full circle, who do you normally associate with bicycles? If you said kids and teens, you win. To have a girl that looks like Ariana Grande bouncing around on a bicycle, while singing about sex is very suggestive towards statutory rape. All of these things are not accidents and they do have an effect on everybody’s psyche whether we realize it consciously or not. The next time you have thoughts you are ashamed of, do not blame yourself and wonder if there is something wrong with you. Recognize where it came from and let those thoughts leave.
- If you want to take it one step further, what else do you think of when somebody walks “side to side”? A penguin waddling? Like a panda subconsciously representing black and white separation, a penguin does the same. Which brings us to the next part of my presentation: Nicki Minaj.
Nicki Minaj is a superstar female rapper from Trinidad and Tobago, the Caribbean being a hotspot for black spooks, who is known for her dominance and sexual aggression. She is the “alpha” in a traditionally alpha male genre (with a sensitive Drake being the top male). Her lyrics are heavily sexual and promote promiscuity and fetishes such as anilingus, and her name Minaj alludes towards a threesome. Her other claim to fame is her gigantic (and fake) derriere, arriving just in time for the “butt revolution” who’s goal is moving the female sexual area from the breasts towards a more gender neutral butt. Note that she is perhaps one of the 5 biggest pop stars in the USA right now.
Nicki starts rapping at around the 2:12 mark of the video. In many of her videos she is often surrounded by a harem of shirtless men. This is a reversal of the common trope of male rappers surrounded by lingerie clad girls. In the gender reversal psyop they would like women to start objectifying good looking men in the same way men objectify good looking women.
Her voice is somewhat deep and her lyrics far more to the point than Grande’s. Her demeanor is best described as sexual yet detached. She is famous for being able to disassociate and rap in several different personality voices. Disassociation is a well known coping mechanism after traumatic experiences. They are pushing disassociation towards young women for one main reason. Women are more likely to catch feelings after sex. In order to create a culture where women are sleeping around as much as men, they must teach them to emotionally dissociate from the experience. Minaj’s personality is suggestive towards this. If you look closely you will see this disassociation promoted in movies and cartoons.
You’ll notice in the video that Grande is often looking towards Nicki in an approval seeking manner while Minaj shows her no attention. This is common in media now. They show white women trying to gain approval (from white guilt which is manufactured in a similar manner) while the black woman rejects the white woman and looks annoyed. In this case Minaj makes angry faces at the camera while this is happening. Part of the “black people are angry and crazy” psyop.
It’s common in Minaj’s videos for her to move in a robotic and emotionless manner. In this video, her male dancers are the robotic ones. My guess is that this is suggestive towards the transhumanism agenda TPTB would like to promote, which may explain the trend of including auto-tune in music the last decade despite being universally hated.
There are probably more things I missed in this video, perhaps occult symbolism or whatever, but my goal is to recognize the social engineering that affects us all. I will soon start exposing how they use music, movies, commercials, etc. to turn us into homosexuals, pedophiles, perverts, and every other form of sexual deviance and then to eventually get us to accept it as normal. The fact that I may have made people gasp by including homosexuals in the same sentence as pedophiles, tells us how well they have brainwashed us. Yes it’s true that pedophiles are worse, but they are both still unhealthy deviant behavior and one of them has been normalized. You can see in this video how they are very slowly moving us towards normalizing the other one, first by sexualizing young teens and then eventually children.
As expected I watched the video again and noticed more things.
The raincoat represents “wetness” and the black leather represents the dominatrix.
Those white rectangles in the background are suggestive of iPhones and the “con” on her hat probably has a meaning too. Perhaps they want us to be on our phone while working out, and not enjoying the natural experience of working out too much?
It reminds me of the recent Netflix spook show “Black Mirror” which shows a futuristic society where humans are addicted to working out and virtual reality.