Maybe it is just the way of the world, the manner in which power manifests itself to us, its tentacles reaching into every aspect of our lives.
- As I have learned in my lifetime, if we want to know what is true in our everyday political lives, we must avoid journalists. They are required to lie for their living.
- If we want to know what is true about the products we buy, we must avoid advertisers. They are required to lie for their living.
- If we want to know what is true about our history, we must avoid historians, who are only ‘credible’ to the degree that they dress up scoundrels as saviors and villains as heroes. They are required to lie for their living.
- If we want an education, we must avoid our schools, whose function is quite the opposite, to dumb us down and prepare us for eking out mundane existences, steeped in the lies of journalism, advertising and history, sans curiosity.
- And, as I have known for some years and is finally coming out in the mainstream, if we want to be healthy, we must avoid food corporations, their products, their scientists, and professional nutritionists. Our children are not just obese. They are being poisoned and are very sick.
This entry was posted in American wilderness
. Bookmark the permalink