Freddie Mercury became Dr. Phil McGraw: Case Closed

1/21/17 Addendum: In the comments below (thank you JM), we learn that Dr. Phil has a son who is a rocker, and who sings in falsetto voice. Dr. Phil has no idea where he got the talent. (See the video by scrolling down here.)  It is typical flashy rock, heavily overproduced to mask the absence of any real talent.

__________________________

I’ve gotten criticism at Fakeologist at various times for the work we do here – I take the brunt of it since I do the most posting. They do not like my face chops, and yesterday a woman in their ongoing podcast said that she does not trust me.

My answer to all of that is “You’re wise.” I don’t expect to be trusted, especially given the nonsense and noise that the disinfo agent Dallas Goldbug has spread around. I want to be scrutinized, doubted, and I want to advance in photo analysis so that the techniques draw more confidence. I appreciate that Fakeologist has reprinted articles by all the authors here, and that I can usually go there when looking for some new material to satisfy my eternal quest not to be bored. I accept both their criticism and distrust as normal and wholesome.

Today is the final chapter in the Freddie Mercury/Dr. Phil McGraw Zombie case. I have done all of the photo analysis, but will close this piece with what I believe to be a clincher. Just as with Bill Hicks/Alex Jones it took an overlay of teeth to convince skeptics they were the same man, I think I can pull a similar feat with these two.

The problem with the first match of these two was that I was working with two sets of twins (one, actually). I mixed and matched, and the ears were off. That threw the whole project into doubt. So for starters, I will compare Dr. Phil, Twin One, with Mercury, Twin One:

1-phil-side-by-side1-mercury-sxs

I choose the leftmost Freddie to overlay on all of the Phil’s:

1-phil-side-by-side-with-freddie-chops

I see the same shape skull, alignment of nose, eyes, ears and mouth. It so happens that Mercury always had his mouth closed due to his dental situation, and Phil always has his mouth open due to his full of shit situation. That results in a slight misalignment of chins.

Here follows the Twin Two analysis:

2-phil-side-by-side

2-mercury-sxs

This time, because of its straight-on nature, I will use the second photo in the Freddie set for comparisons:

2-phil-side-by-side-with-freddie-chops

Nothing troubles me. These are the same men in both sets, the only difference that Phil is 25 years older now than when Mercury faked his death. Our technique presumes that skull shapes and positioning of facial features do not change as we age. This is evidence to that effect.

_________________

[Post-publishing note: I just looked again at the fourth photo – it appears that I have Twin One and Twin Two there. That is a mistake. I will just leave it there with this note, as I am very tired of this project. The other three  chops make the case sufficiently. These men are very hard to tell apart.]

_________________

Finally, I went looking for profile photos so I could do an overlay, and found two – one each of Freddie and Phil:

Because I judged Twin One to be the primary performer, I am thinking these two photos are of Twin One, but I am not sure. It could be two, and I cannot tell from a side angle. To align them I measured the distance between the farthest-back point of the ear on each to the tip of the nose, adjusting them to the same. I then made sure that the tip of their foreheads aligned with the tip of their chins since in a straight up and down line. I then overlaid them in PhotoShop, Adjusting the opacity so that gradually Freddie transforms into Phil. Here’s what I got:

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Note how the upper ear does not change throughout that entire presentation. That ought to nail it.  (Our ear lobes grow, normally about .22 centimeters millimeters per year, so that Phil’s should have grown about 8/10 of an inch, an indeed they have.)

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case. The acting set of twins originally known as Farrokh Bulsara played two parts, Freddie Mercury, who faked his death in 1991, and Dr. Phil McGraw, TV psychologist, who is yet to fake his. We await the day.

________________

PS: “Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan, as quoted on Fakeologist, 11/17/2016)

________________

See also: Freddie Mercury Revisited, Dr. Phil Revisited

This entry was posted in American wilderness, Twins, Zombies and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Freddie Mercury became Dr. Phil McGraw: Case Closed

1. Do you know when in the podcast they start talking about POM? I don’t want to listen to all 4 hours of the podcast.

• I am going to say it is in the first hour. I had it on as background yesterday and was not paying close attention, of course until they mentioned us.

• I’ll look for it.

By the way I posted this on Reddit since we were attacked so strongly the last time. The first post is a guy who said we were “diluting” the conspiracy board. I have heard this comment several times already.

This is coming from a board that is absolutely inundated by Donald Trump and Pizzagate. As disinfo is actually diluting the conspiracy boards across the internet, they accuse real researchers of “dilution” whenever something outside their script is posted.

I can’t be the only guy who see through their game, can I? Tell me there are others who see right through this nonsense. That’s what amazes me more than the empty souls of disinfo agents, how regular people can’t sniff them out immediately.

• marsinvirgo says:

Reddit is suspect controlled opposition. Obsession with Pizzagate is more sign of disinfo as wikileaks is not credible. Most ‘awake’ people are (eventually) aware of trolls – disinfo – controlled opp – but the unpeeling of the onion is endless & can be overwhelming to distinguish truth from disinfo, especially when isolated from others that are ‘awake’ (and surrounded by the clueless brainwashed).

• Phillip Solesky says:

What podcast are you referring to?

2. Phillip Solesky says:

I have to admit. The ear gets it. I’m pretty sure I was critical of your first post about this match up. I know just enough about this stuff to be dangerous to myself and others, but the ears are always clincher for me. It seems like a very strange transition from front man for Queen to annoying TV “psychologist” with a fake southern accent, but then why wouldn’t they do that.

3. daddieuhoh says:

Well that does it. You made a believer out of me. The side shot overall really shows how similar their features are. The bridge of the nose has the same slope. They just added some filling at the end and on the sides. Some eye work and colored contacts. Put on some weight for the chubby cheeks. Fixed the teeth. (Maybe that’s why Freddie never fixed his ridiculous buck teeth, so it would be easier to redeploy him as another famous person. It’s not as if they didn’t have braces back then.) And then the ears clinch it.

Gotta say they must have some crack plastic surgeons. So many people who have had plastic surgery seem to come out looking like freaks. Or at the very least the surgery is apparent. But here they transformed 2 Freddies into 2 Dr. Phils, and they did a pretty bang-up job — the Dr. Phil twins really look a lot alike.

Based on the apparent ear height relative to the eyes, I agree that the overlays are twin 1.

I’m gonna have to shake off my cognitive dissonance on this one.

4. Lobular says:

Ear lobes grow .22 centimeters per year? Really??? So, if I’m 60, then my ear lobes should be 13.2 centimeters long (.22 x 60), or 5.19″ long (13.2 / 2.54).

What a dumfuk.

• Pretty sure he meant millimeters. Be nice. Cruel insults are usually a reflection of insecurity or inner turmoil.

“According to a 1995 British study with several other physicians and hundreds of subjects aged 30-93, James A. Heathcote, MD concluded that our ears grow at an average rate of about .22mm (. 01 inches) per year. This study was confirmed by a Japanese study of 400 people in 1996. While average growth rates vary from person to person and may vary during different stages in a person’s life, we can assume that an individual with a 2” long ear at age 30 would, by age 80, have achieved about a 25% growth rate, resulting in about a 2-1/ 2” long ear. Since the shape and pattern of the outer ear remains stable throughout life and ear growth doesn’t affect the ear’s basic design structure and form, we can use the ears for comparison to identify a person in a photograph no matter what their age.”

Steele, Joelle. Face to Face: Analysis and Comparison of Facial Features to Authenticate Identities of People in Photographs (Kindle Locations 1006-1008). Joelle Steele Enterprises/Many Hats Publications. Kindle Edition.

5. Oh, to have access to voiceprint identification technology! That would seal the deal. Even with those faking accents, the spectrograph does not lie.

It’s cute that Farrokh and twin played personae with names beginning with the same sounds, if not written letters: [f] and [m] … [f]reddie [m]ercury … [f]il [m]cgraw. What do you bet Farrokh’s twin brother’s name began with an M? A scan of the Zombies list above turns up some curious affinities between names: same number of letters, first and last; or a bit of phonic mirroring (Ham-Maher). Not enough to claim a pattern. But the selection of Zombie names may not be random, either.

• That looks to be the makings of a project. I have wondered about that myself – these people love their secret handshakes.

(Reminds me – my late cousin worked for CIA and said that the letters in reality stand for “Clowns in Action.”)

6. Phillip Solesky says:

P.S. It’s one hour and 40 minutes before they mention Fakeologist

• You endured! At one point AB says he is aware that few if anyone actually listen to those recordings. He’s got some strategy at work not being fulfilled, looking around for other ways to make it work. It’s kind of like baseball, a lot of time with nothing going on and a nice play now and then.

7. Ben says:

Was freddie mercury 6’7″. Because dr phil is

8. daddieuhoh says:

I remember the last time you posted this somebody mentioned the apparent height differences between Dr. Phil and Freddie Mercury, and I suspect that question might come up. So I’ll address it again:

First of all, how do we really know how tall these guys are? Dr. Phil claims to be 6′ 4” and that’s what we find at http://www.talltask.com. But the posters at this website put him at 6′ 2”. (http://www.celebheights.com/s/Phil-McGraw-49460.html). How would we know? We can hardly take any of these sources at their word, and we almost always see him sitting down. Of course a tall person sitting down will still usually be taller than others around him. But it’s also an illusion that can easily be made with a slightly higher chair (like extra cushion or something) and camera angles. As for standing up, I’ve seen pictures where he looks tall relative to others, but many pictures where he doesn’t really tower over people the way someone who is 6′ 4” or even 6′ 2” usually does.
    Here he is with David Foster, who according to talltask.com is also 6′ 4”.

Does Dr. Phil look the same height? I’d say in that picture he looks about 2 inches shorter. But again, could be a trick of camera angles, etc. Here’s another picture of Dr. Phil next to Novak Dokovic, the number 2 ranked tennis player in the world. We might assume that a professional athlete would have a harder time lying about his height. According to his website, he is 1.88m, which is 6 feet, 1 2/3 inches. Who looks taller here?

Hard to say. I don’t think Phil looks taller. Maybe even a bit shorter. Though neither of them are exactly standing straight.

That celebheights website says that Freddie said he was 5 ft 9.75 inches tall. So that’s almost 5′ 10”, but some of the posters were surprised and thought he was closer to 6 feet tall. Brian May is said to be about 6′ 2” or 6′ 1”. You can find plenty of pictures on-line where Freddie and Brian are standing next to each other and appear to be about the same height, with Freddie maybe a touch shorter. You can also find some where he looks a lot shorter. Again, apparent height can easily be distorted with camera angles and where people are placed in the shot.

So the apparently “huge” height difference between “Freddie” and “Phil” is probably not more than 3 inches (possibly much less), which could easily be made up for with lifts like this: http://www.mtallboy.com/

9. daddieuhoh says:

One more thing: ears as a form of identification. A casual reader might not be aware that ears are a very good way of identifying people. They’re like fingerprints. In fact, police used to use ears as a means of identification before they developed the fingerprint method.

Here is a paper, “The Wonder Ears,” talking about using ear measurements as a way to distinguish between twins: https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~tsim/documents/wonder-ears.pdf

• Phillip Solesky says:

Thanks for the additional information. I had no idea that police used to use ears as identifiers. I had thought it was a relatively new trend.

10. An interesting thought. Dr. Phil McGraw is one of the creators and producers of Michael Weatherly’s new CBS series based on Dr. Phil’s experience as a jury selection consultant in Texas. The show, perhaps as a nod to jury manipulation and the protagonist’s ego is called “Bull”. Interesting to wonder if it’s also a nod to “Bulsara”.

• tyronemccloskey says:

Bul-sara- Sara in Arabic means princess- One step below a queen- Bullshit Princess? Calling a gay man “princess” might be catty, but maybe what they are saying is his gayness is bullshit- Reaching….

11. Jennifer Moore says:

Interesting how Dr. Phil’s son is a “rocker”. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4140334/Dr-Phil-s-rocker-son-releases-new-track.html And Phil insists he has no musical talent and doesn’t know where his son got his. On another note, I do remember a cartoon character from the 60s called Quick Draw McGraw who would morph into “El Kabong” and bonk people on the head with his guitar.

• Inside Baseball says:

It’s a pretty gay tune (and video) which even features a couple of midgets. The gushing by Dr. Phil and his wife seems a bit over the top. Seems quite contrived, but maybe it’s a genre I’ve been fortunate enough to avoid…

• Thanks Jennifer – I added a bit at the beginning of the piece. Interesting that Dr. Phil has a son who is a rocker and sings in falsetto.

12. Annabelle says:

Regarding, ‘Dr. Phil’…I too would look at ‘the son’ as I have met Freddie Mercury in person…and the man was, IMHO vertically challenged. ‘Lifts’ will only get you so far and the ‘5’ 9 inches’ even sounds a tad optimistic.

Freddie spoke like an educated Englishman whom, despite all the money (and there’s questions about that aspect too)…had teeth that could ‘eat an apple through a tennis racquet’. Quiet and rather unassuming…very, ‘compact’ wee man and lean…as…the band payed at ‘Sunbury’ festival in Victoria in Australia…early 70’s.

Just a ‘personal experience’ feedback, type comment…not looking to pick a fight. i don’t do ’em…but the man was SHORT!! Always, Annabelle

• We’ve been over this many times, usually with spooks who claim to know the height of TV and movie personalities. It is something we cannot know, but I am often amazed at the number of people who comment on this site who have met these people personally.

Do see this comment up above: https://pieceofmindful.com/2016/11/29/freddie-mercury-became-dr-phil-mcgraw-case-closed/#comment-48925

• Annabelle says:

Frightfully sorry if I’ve wasted your time and ‘gone over old ground’…however, I have met the man and you did ask. I shall refrain from commenting, if you like?

I have however, just looked at ‘Jordon’ the son…and left a coomeent on that too. DO withit what you will…Annabelle

• Height is the most common way that spooks try to discredit our lifetime actors, or zombies, so yes, you trying to undermine this one that way does put you on the ‘person of interest’ list.

• Annabelle says:

Well, we are ‘even’ ..you are on my list of ‘persons of DISINTEREST.’..what a ‘narrow’ bandwidth…you operate from within. Hardly what one would expect from a TRUE investigator…A Don’t bother to show me the door…I’m already ‘through’ it A

• Interesting behavior. While commenting here you tried to undermine two of our Zombies/lifetime actors, but not by dealing with evidence. Rather you introduced obscure minutia and did so in such a way that, while seemingly supportive, it was clear you were trying to sabotage the work. That and the gosh darn hillbilly talk gave you away.

We’ll meet again in your latest identity. What next? A recovering drug addict who was a roadie in the sixties? I can hardly wait, seamstress.

13. Annabelle says:

Okay lads…here’s the skinny on ‘Jordan’…as ol ‘Aunty A” sees it..make that, hears it. What a tiny, teenie, weensie, unpleasantly ‘nasal’ wee vocal….no ‘guts’ in it…at all. (I have done Back Up, I KNOW a good voice from a bad one).

Autotune…(the real singers Antichrist) was obviously used on the second clip I looked at…they could have saved the money spent on that. Still sounded…awful. (I warned you I’m BLUNT).

There were more clips, and silly me accidentally opened up the ‘Valentine’ to his Mum but frankly, I’m gettin’ older…and my time is important to me…if that were my son…I’d kick his ass…and die of shame.

We have a technical terminology for that ‘register’ and ‘delivery’…here in ‘Oz’…CRAPOLA!! The songwriter, is also deserving of a bloody good hiding…just for using the term …er…um…’Songwriter’…

As a Musician and SInger, IMHO…’Jordan’ makes a fabulous ‘waiter’…always Aunty A xo

• One thing not required to make it in the music business is actual talent. Bloodline matters most – if you’ve got that, they can supply everything else. Few people understand that back in the 60s and 70s the Wrecking Crew were not just a happenstance group of musicians, but a group assembled by Phil Spector, himself a spook, because he knew that the assembled musicians who were going to become famous had little or no talent, just some training in stage presence and voice projection. In truth, they could make a star our of anyone, and have. So Jordan having no talent means nothing. I am not sure Freddie had much. It was the 90s, lip syncing had been perfected by that time, the Milli Vanilli psyop had convinced the public that it never happened.

14. Annabelle says:

BTW…I am NOT a ‘spook’ I am a Designer and Seamstress…and I was adjusting his outfit…with a tape measure, I might add. BTW…my arms are not several kilometres long. Rather ‘over sensitive’ to my actual experience…aren’t you? Ii wonder why. A

• Not at all overly sensitive. We’ve been through this a gazillion times. If you are genuine time will play out out, but we take no one at face. Most spooks try to ingratiate themselves to us in one form or another, down home chatty homespun language just one technique.

15. Carol says:

I have a question. I am not doubting your findings at all, but i am wondering how Dr. Phil’s wife figures in all of this? Does she know her husband is not who he says he is? or am I misreading the report and he is the real Dr. Phil. I feel as though I have fallen down the rabbit hole like Alice did. I love your website and have shared it with my sister and we find it interesting.

16. marguerite says:

For me, simply the overuse of ellipsis makes me suspicious of “ol Aunt A”. “She” has a strange way of writing. Who writes like that? She’s out the door one minute and back the next. Very strange.

• She was trying to subtly undermine some of our work by falling back on old ruses … we generate enough of our own doubts and have to deal with them, but “she” was doing classic spook stuff, ignoring evidence and introducing seeds of doubt by means of off-the-wall idiosyncrasies, voice resonance, relative height. It is nothing new.

17. George says:

As much as it makes sense to me to question the Hicks/Jones Zombie case, I would have never guessed or thought of Mercury/Dr Phil connection. Can someone tell me what the catalyst or event that brought this to our attention? Just curious.

• The catalyst or event that brought this forward was a man we called “Straight” who has an eye for masks unlike anyone I have ever known. He was one of our writers but has retired to a less stressful existence. I have notions about others in the public eye, as I know they are phony to the bone … just one, for instance, Rachel Maddow … and I have a list of names Straight left with me. We ain’t done.

18. Bar Kochba says:

I’m not convinced, but I respect your work and tactful presentation of such. Thanks for posting.