I generally do not pay attention to mass shootings, knowing that every one I have looked at before turned out to be fake. I did extensive research on Columbine, Jonestown, the Pulse Nightclub, even Tienanmen Square, and found all to be hyped, and fake, fake, fake. On March 22 of 2021 there was a supposed mass shooting at a King’s Sooper in Boulder, Colorado. At one time we lived a few blocks from there, and did our shopping there. I turned on the news to see if the event was spook-markered, and sure enough, the news reader told us that the perpetrator was frog-marched out of the store at 3:30 PM. That was all I needed to know, the appearance of the magical 33. (Columbine was declared officially over at 3:30 PM too.)
There was another event in Sacramento, CA, on April 4th of this year. It caught my eye because they tell us at the outset that 3 men and 3 women were killed. There’s your 33. So I decided, just for the fun of it, do do some research on the alleged shooter(s) and the victims. I ordinarily use Truepeoplesearch.com.
Shooters and suspects:
- Dandrae Martin, 26, alleged shooter: Note the odd spelling of the first name, “Dandrae”. TPS finds only one person by that name in the US, one whose age is unknown, and who lives or lived in Blythe, CA, possibly Phoenix before or after that. I’ve been using TPS for a long time. They know everyone’s age. Except this guy.
- Daviyonne Dawson is charged with possession of a machine gun, illegal in this land. He is not charged with any murders. TPS says he used to live in Sacramento, and is 31 years old.
- Smiley Martin is held in custody and suspected of being one of five shooters. There is one person by that name, age 49, in Sacramento, and two others who do not fit, one age 101, the 0ther 73.
- Mtula Payton is at large. There is a person by that name in Sacramento, age 45.
I am aware that African Americans like to be creative in naming their children. These names strike me as odd, but then, I am Mark Paul, a white dude.
- Johntaya Alexander, 21: TPS knows of no one in the US by that name.
- Yamile Martinez-Andrade, 21: TPS knows of a Yamile Andrade, who lives in Passaic, New Jersey. It knows of no one with that hyphenated name.
- Melinda Davis, 57: TPS knows of a Melinda Davis, age 56, who lives in Valencia, California. That is over 350 miles from Sacramento.
- Sergio Harris, 38: The closest man by that name in California is in Chula Vista, and is 46 years old. Chula Vista is over 500 miles away from the crime scene, or “movie set”, as Stephers calls it.
- Devasia Turner, 29: TPS knows of no one in the US by that name.
- Joshua Hoye-Lucchesi, 32: There is a man in Sacramento by the name Joshua Lucchesi, but he is 43 years old. There is no one in the US with that hyphenated name.
And there you have it – six victims, only one (Davis) coming close to the described person, but living over 350 miles away. I suspect if I were to randomly shoot 18 people, killing six, the odds heavily favor most or all of them turning up in search engines. Striking out on all six dead victims means that the event was …
… fake fake fake.
Stephers did her usual excellent rundown of various connections, and finds the following:
The mother of Sergio Harris gave a tearless performance on a news channel, saying at one point “”I don’t even think this is real.”
Meanwhile (on a tangential note), Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg is SUPER shady — with his Steinberg Institute (https://steinberginstitute.org/our-board/) and his Mental Health Services Act that generates $2 billion dollars a year: https://www.cityofsacramento.org/Mayor-Council/Districts/Mayor/Biography. His wife, Julie Steinberg, is the cantor at B’nai Israel in Sacramento (and has extensive counseling/social work experience): https://sacramento-ca.aauw.net/2016/01/31/february-aauw-program-presents-a-talk-with-julie-steinberg-by-linda-patterson/ and https://images.shulcloud.com/1360/uploads/Clergy-Staff-BOT-Lay-leaders/Bios/Cantor-Julie-Steinberg-has-been-involved-at-Congregation-B’nai-Israel-for-more-than-20-years.pdf. Here is their daughter, Jordana Steinberg: https://a2aalliance.org/spotlight-jordana-steinberg/.