On September 26 Miles W. Mathis linked us to a piece called 30 Facts You Need to Know: Your Covid Cribsheet. It is originally posted at OffGuardian. It is a nice little compendium of things that have been discussed here and elsewhere for months, but it is also troubling. Here are some of the 30 Facts:
1. The survival rate of “Covid” is over 99%. Government medical experts went out of their way to underline, from the beginning of the pandemic, that the vast majority of the population are not in any danger from Covid.
3. “Covid death” counts are artificially inflated. Countries around the globe have been defining a “Covid death” as a “death by any cause within 28/30/60 days of a positive test”. Removing any distinction between dying of Covid, and dying of something else after testing positive for Covid will naturally lead to over-counting of “Covid deaths”. British pathologist Dr John Lee was warning of this “substantial over-estimate” as early as last spring. Other mainstream sources have reported it, too.
8. Lockdowns do not prevent the spread of disease. There is little to no evidence lockdowns have any impact on limiting “Covid deaths”. If you compare regions that locked down to regions that did not, you can see no pattern at all.
13. The CT values of the PCR tests are too high. PCR tests are run in cycles, the number of cycles you use to get your result is known as your “cycle threshold” or CT value. Kary Mullis said: “If you have to go more than 40 cycles[…]there is something seriously wrong with your PCR.” … Dr Juliet Morrison, virologist at the University of California, Riverside, told the New York Times: Any test with a cycle threshold above 35 is too sensitive…I’m shocked that people would think that 40 [cycles] could represent a positive…A more reasonable cutoff would be 30 to 35″.***
17. There is very little evidence supporting the alleged danger of “asymptomatic transmission”. In June 2020, Dr Maria Van Kerkhove, head of the WHO’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, said “From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual,” A meta-analysis of Covid studies, published by Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in December 2020, found that asymptomatic carriers had a less than 1% chance of infecting people within their household.
18. Ventilation is NOT a treatment for respiratory viruses. Mechanical ventilation is not, and never has been, recommended treatment for respiratory infection of any kind.
20. Masks don’t work. At least a dozen scientific studies have shown that masks do nothing to stop the spread of respiratory viruses. One meta-analysis published by the CDC in May 2020 found “no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks”. Another study with over 8000 subjects found masks “did not seem to be effective against laboratory-confirmed viral respiratory infections nor against clinical respiratory infection.”
23. Covid “vaccines” are totally unprecedented. Before 2020 no successful vaccine against a human coronavirus had ever been developed.
*** #13 is especially insidious, implying as it does that there is a level of PCR testing that can accurately measure the presence of the never-isolated SARS-CoV-2 virus, that is, diagnose disease.
Of course, there is a great deal of useful information in the piece, but it is apparent that Kit Knightly, who assembled the 30 points, is convinced there is a virus, that there are deadly disease-causing viruses, and so is unknowingly (I hope) supporting the mythology being spread by the monsters behind the fake pandemic –
- There is a virus,
- Viruses cause disease,
- Disease is contagious,
- There are asymptomatic carriers.
That is counterproductive, and does not help us. What we need are people who, given that all the 30 points have some use, bravely assert that the whole of the pandemic is based not on wrongheaded science, but on absurdities. We cannot have any positive effect if we deal with the shysters as real people, only misguided. There are three possibilities with them:
- They are lying to us.
- They are stupid.
- They are both stupid and liars.
I see no other possibilities, though the term “brainwashed” could be applied en masse to the medical professions.
MM hit us again on September 29 with a Letter from Spartacus, again, not something he wrote or researched, but rather something he is passing along. The letter opens with nine summary points to be expounded on, four of which are:
- COVID-19 is a blood and blood vessel disease. SARS-CoV-2 infects the lining of human blood vessels, causing them to leak into the lungs.
- Existing countermeasures are inadequate to slow the spread of what is an aerosolized and potentially wastewater-borne virus, and constitute a form of medical theater.
- The authorities have denied the usefulness of natural immunity against COVID-19, despite the fact that natural immunity confers protection against all of the virus’s proteins, and not just one.
- Vaccines will do more harm than good. The antigen that these vaccines are based on, SARS-CoV- 2 Spike, is a toxic protein. SARS-CoV-2 may have ADE, or antibody-dependent enhancement; current antibodies may not neutralize future strains, but instead help them infect immune cells. Also, vaccinating during a pandemic with a leaky vaccine removes the evolutionary pressure for a virus to become less lethal.
Again, the presumption behind the writing here is that SARS-CoV-2 is a real thing, that viruses are real, cause disease, and are contagious. This is not helping!
We need to advance the idea that the science behind the pandemic should not be tossed aside lightly, but rather thrown with great force. MM needs to bone up a little on this stuff. He’s way behind.