The U.S. has opted not to bomb Iraq at this time.
Here’s how to read that decision:
- 1. The U.S. lies about everything they do.
- 2. Ergo, they are lying about this too.
You figure the rest out! We just got back from a week in Yellowstone, sleeping with the grizzlies, walking until my feet burned like firecracker punks. Man I am tired!
Here’s some extraneous data to consider:
- 1. When they say bombing “Iraq,” they mean “ISIS, or the US/French/Turkish-run terrorists that have recently been turned out of Syria.
- 2. The U.S. rarely turns down a bombing opportunity.
- 3. Ergo, they might be bombing and not telling us about it, or might be holding back.
- 4. If they do bomb, it will not be against ISIS forces, which are allies in terror, but rather to assist ISIS forces. So if they bomb, it will be against Iraqi cities and towns, to soften the place for ISIS.
- 5. They will lie about that.
- 5. That’s because they lie about everything they do.
OK … Take it Phil.