[This is a rework of yesterday’s post with revisions to aid in clarity of thought, which ain’t always working for me.]
Often in discussing matters like 9/11 or other false flag events, those of us who don’t buy the official story are challenged to present a plausible alternative. For a true skeptic it is enough to know what cannot be true. As to what really happened, it’s a long and frustrating journey. Keep in mind:
- Those who did these events are not talking.
- Even if there are unwitting participants, they fear for their lives, and so are also not talking.
- Public mythology is part of human history since the beginning of time, a well-understood management tool. Those who manage these events are far ahead of us in planning – i.e. – it is almost an act of e.s.p. to understand the “why” of events such as 9/11 or Boston.
- Even though skeptical we usually don’t have the expertise needed to fully understand the means by which an event is staged.
- As the event is “reported” to us we don’t know who we can trust and so are on our own to weather a storm of official “news” media and “scientific” experts.
The people who did these events were smart enough to anticipate that there would be skeptics, and so provided us with bullshit stories when the first bullshit story collapses. Ergo, we are faced with the multi-layered cover-up, the rabbit hole.
Here’s Ron Suskind, a man who passes as a “journalist” in this bullshit land of fables. He interviewed either Karl Rove or Dick Cheney (he’s not allowed to say, part of pthe code of honor of the journalist):
The aide said that guys like me were “in what we call the reality-based community,” which he defined as people who “believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.” I pnodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. “That’s not the way the world really works anymore,” he continued. “We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality – judiciously, as you will – we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors … and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”
So we are left to study the evidence left in the wake of the false flag events secure in the knowledge that the majority of the population is continually fooled and will stay fooled. Even as we do, other events come along to take their place. Those of us who are not convinced are consigned to the margins and subject to ridicule. It is brilliant.
But the official cover stories for these events are ridiculous. It is only blind faith in authority figures that keeps them alive. Given that they are made up fantasies, there is always some aspect that is so ridiculous as to blow the entire thing out of the water – a lynchpin for skeptics. A few examples:
- JFK: Commission Exhibit 399.
- RFK: The official autopsy which says that the bullet that killed him was fired from behind and two inches from his head.
- MLK: A jury trial finding that the Memphis Police and Fire Departments, the FBI and U.S. military conspired to murder him.
- 9/11: That jet aircraft flying through concrete and steel as a knife through butter.
- Boston Bombing: A man in a wheel chair who has lost both lower limbs and who, rather than being dead, is merely grimacing.
That’s enough for the true skeptic to look elsewhere for answers. Given that, the people who plan these events also supply other bullshit cover stories when the original ones fail. People like Richard Gage, Alex Jones, Steven E. Jones, John Lear and Jim Fetzer, to name a few, are the”second level” of the cover-up. They provide blind alleys. Thus given the absurdity of the cover stories, we are led to other absurdities such as LBJ, the mob, Mossad, controlled demolition, drone aircraft, Mossad, mini-nukes, nano-thermites, stage management by Steven Spielberg and even space aliens dropping by.
It’s hard to watch the original cover stories succeed, but even harder as skeptical people get caught up in the second level. But who are we to challenge the vast American news media or Popular Mechanics or NIST or some other appointed body of appointed experts … it takes some internal fortitude. Even if the bulk of the public is skeptical about the Osama bin Laden caveman story, for instance, they are either afraid to talk to anyone about it for fear of ridicule, or caught up in the second layer.
So it goes. It is a highly sophisticated and effective thought control regime. I’ve been through it, I understand. It’s difficult. Though poll results are kept private on such delicate matters, I assume that even if the bulk of the public is skeptical … they are tuned out. It’s too difficult to imagine such a large conspiracy. The second level of the cover-up also includes a wide array of “debunking” sites to steer people away from real evidence. It is pre-tainted.
In the coming days I am going to offer up some evidence that I have come to believe is reliable enough to derail the official story of some of the major false flag events of our times. It will not be the usual fare already widely circulating, but rather stuff I’ve gathered from tireless and unpaid private researchers who have endured the ridicule and earned my respect. I am not the final judge of character, and can be fooled. But I trust certain people as being men and women of honor. I will relay their findings.
I hope to make it interesting. I don’t have any definitive answers. For me it is enough to know what cannot be true. For the reader, I hope only to assist in that critical first step on the path of learning: Ask the question.