I am on page 180 of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s book, The Real Anthony Fauci, and have been unfaithful to my pledge not to litter it with 3M Post-It flags, I have indeed done so. So far I used eight of them. Normally a book I like will look ready to take flight, so many do I use.
At Amazon the book has so far generated 21,365 comments, 89% favorable. I would never add to a mess like that, and could not even if I wanted to, as sometime in the not-too-distant past, I violated Amazon’s “community standards,” which seem to be this: Be as controversial as you want in commenting, but never stray from the mainstream lane.
I object to much of RFK’s writing, but it is not so much specifics, of which there are many, many that are truthful, but rather the undertone.
- RFK does not question the existence of viruses. He does not question the existence of Sars-Cov-2.
- He does not question the alleged national death toll from the alleged virus.
- He so far has not delved into virology, and so does not understand that viruses have never been proven to exist.
- He does not realize that the only “excess” deaths we have suffered have been from medical incompetence. Elderly people with influenza and colds have been put on ventilators, and most of them thereby die, a form of manslaughter. Rather than having an oxygen clip on their nose, and most often recovering (though for many, cold, flu, and finally pneumonia, are final illnesses), their bodies are violently invaded, they are put in a coma, and they seldom return. It is barbaric.
To his credit, he does not stipulate that the AIDS virus, HIV, is proven to exist, since it is not. To his discredit, he refuses to take sides on the matter. I regard that as an act of cowardice. If a man is going to be a crusader, he has to ride some treacherous roads. Yes, doubting the existence of either Sars-CoV-2 or HIV (or any other virus) can lead to a rocky path, severe criticism, even cancel culture, but being the child of one of the most powerful and wealthy families in the country must yield some advantage!
It is for this reason the I think of him as controlled opposition. Anthony Fauci is one of the most notorious criminals (even a mass murderer) in human history, yet RFK’s book does not ruffle a feather. It lands on our culture like soft snow on cedars. What RFK has done, then, is to herd the opposition to his camp, rendering us powerless. We can accompish no more that RFK himself, which is nothing.
So what of the eight 3M flags I have used in this book? One by one:
- Page xiv: “… and often executed by Republican-controlled congressional committees…” He apparently believes that the political parties are real, when they only exist prevent the rise of a true second party.
- Page xvii: “The US, with 4 percent of the world’s population, suffered 14.5 percent of total COVID deaths. By September 30, 2021, mortality rates in the US had climbed to 2,107/1,000,00, compared to 139/1,000,000 in Japan.” RFK, thus far, has not questioned the regimes that put together these numbers, nor the change in the manner that we do death certificates, effectively relabeling deaths from other causes as COVID.
- Page 39: “Research suggests that ivermectin may work through as many as 20 separate mechanisms. Among them, ivermectin functions as an “ionophore,”facilitating transfer of zinc into the cells, which inhibits viral replication. Ivermectin stops replication of COVID-19, seasonal flu, and many other viruses…” The idea that viruses invade cells, replicate, and cause disease is unproven, never witnessed. It is speculation, nothing more, set atop “isolation” of viruses, itself never accomplished.
- Page 72: “Second, as COVID czar, Dr. Fauci stubbornly refused to fix HHS’s designated vaccine injury surveillance system (VAERS), which systematically suppresses reporting of most vaccine injuries.” Here we are in agreement, but I wonder if RFK understands that VAERS is fulfilling its intended purpose, hiding vaccine injury and death from the public.
- Page 132: “There have been zero cases of AIDS spread by ordinary close contact.” A known fact, but RFK at this point does not seem to understand what causes AIDS, a real syndrome: self-destructive life styles, malnutrition, and hemophilia. AZT, the long-preferred Fauci remedy for AIDS, merely hastens the deaths. Thus, AIDS is said to be a death sentence. It is not necessarily so. But in so saying, Fauci as able to extend the reach of AZT to people who merely tested positive for HIV, thereby sentencing them to death. That, in my book, is iatrogenic death, that is, caused by doctors.
- Page 142: “In his unpublished history of the HIV era, Down the Rabbit Hole, author and historian Terry Michael …” Nothing important there, but I wondered why the book is unpublished.
- Page 178: “A man living outside the circle of delusion which imprisons most men has a question of everyone he meets, usually asked silently. ‘Can you go outside of yourself for even a split second to hear something you have never heard before?’ Those who learn to hear will enter a new world.” (Khalil Gibran) – I like that quote.
- Page 178: “Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science, consensus is irrelevant. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus. There is no such thing as consensus in science. If it’s consensus, it isn’t science. If it’s science, it isn’t consensus. Period.” (Michael Crichton) … I like that quote too.
Regarding the last one, RFK does not seem to realize that most of his book is in agreement with scientific consensus.
I’ll write more on this book as I work through the final 265 pages, perhaps saving people from having to or wanting to read it.