My morning on Facebook

My kingdom for a good book to read in the morning. Any suggestions? Instead, I skimmed Facebook … it appears now to be the primary vehicle for spreading propaganda, once the role of TV news and tabloids, but I repeat myself. It is coming down fast and furious these days.

This morning’s lessons:

Meryl Streep is a blueblood descendant of British royalty, and was chosen to be famous for that reason. She’s not smart, not even a good actress. Her opinions don’t matter.

Donald Trump is also a blueblood, of the John of Gaunt lineage. He is, like Streep, merely a bad actor. He was chosen to be president as a way to rub our face in our own stupidity.  I can think of no other reason. He’s utterly unqualified, but then, so was …

Hillary Clinton, also a blueblood of the John of Gaunt lineage, and an even worse actress than Streep. She flunked the DC bar exam, considered the easiest in the country, in her 20s. She has no visible talent.

There is no Social Security “Trust Fund.” It is a perception tool used to overtax working people and keep them poor. They cannot steal money from something that does not exist

There is no ISIS. It is a CIA invention used to justify continued war in the Middle East.

“Fake news” is a better source of information than “real” news. Think Orwell.

That’s it for today. We should stick to grand kids, jokes, cookie recipes and prayers. Prayers. We need prayers, man. Keep ‘em coming.

This entry was posted in American wilderness. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to My morning on Facebook

1. daddieuhoh says:

Here are two book suggestions:

The Mighty Wurlitzer: How the CIA Played America

And a new book that seems to be in the mold of Saunders’ book on the CIA and Art. This one is Finks: How the C.I.A. Tricked the World’s Best Writers by Joel Whitney, which focuses on literature rather than visual art.

Of course they’re both efforts at misdirection (you can tell that just from Whitney’s title), they are undoubtedly both full of admissions. For example the Mighty Wurlitzer outs Gloria Steinem as a CIA agent/asset.

2. Homie_sapien says:

I think ISIS it is fake. Also is fake a war in the Middle East. In Ukraine was totaly fake conflict, such scheme of fake war in Syria today.

3. mbutterfield says:

RULERS OF EVIL: Useful Knowledge About Governing Bodies
    by F. TUPPER SAUSSY

• “F. Tupper Saussy” looks like an anagram. Any ideas?

• By the way, the book is lowest priced at $97.56. I tried a download on the Kindle free app but the book is not available … “Item Under Review …This book is currently unavailable because there are significant quality issues with the source file supplied by the publisher. … The publisher has been notified and we will make the book available as soon as we receive a corrected file. As always, we value customer feedback.”

I hope this does not mean it is undergoing censorship.

4. calgacus says:

Some books that I want to read
    True History by Lucian of Samosata. In this book you even have Herodotus being punished for his history lies.

The World Set Free by H G Wells. The patent for the atomic bomb. Also seems to be predictive programming for the transition from the old world order to the new world order

• John in Texas says:

I think The World Set Free is free on Amazon Kindle. or .99¢ at the most. Yes, the atomic bomb fiction started there. My how we have been duped.

5. tyronemccloskey says:

Philip Dru: Administrator by Edward Mandell House, Woodrow Wilson’s Karl Rove, is apparently a blue print for how the world really works- Came out in 1911- One of those books that is couched in warnings but is really a confession- Full disclosure: I haven’t read it but feel I have as it has been much commented on within the evolving research community that I sample-

6. dubravko skoda says:

Hi Mark,

Great site you have. Found something that might help you with the zombies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYV0klJrUEw

Enjoy,

Skoda

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 2:39 PM, Piece of Mindful wrote:

> Mark Tokarski posted: “My kingdom for a good book to read in the > morning.Any suggestions? Instead, I skimmed Facebook … it appears now to > be the primary vehicle for spreading propaganda, once the role of TV news > and tabloids, but I repeat myself. It is coming down fast and fu” >

• That video is too slick, too high quality, indicating a possible spook operation, so I am not going near it. If this interests you, I suggest you look into the possibility that Hillary is a set of twins. That would be the most likely explanation. We find twins to be very common in show business, which is all American politics is.

7. Books: Hope and Tragedy, by Carroll Quigley

or

Lost Hegemon by William Engdahl. This one confirms your hypothesis that ISIS was created by the CIA, and that many of the videos of ISIS bear the markings of defense projects.