This post is a re-visit as I promised commenter Graemebird a while back. The subject in question is TV host Bill O’Reilly, and my contention is that he is a zombie, and once went by the name Bobby Fuller, whose only lasting hit was a song called “I fought the law.”
First, some back story:
- Fuller was one of maybe seventy musicians of the LA music scene whose death was covered in Dave McGowan’s Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon. McGowan notes how many, if not most of them have military Intelligence backgrounds, usually family connections. (We have found some of these connections, like Jim Morrison and John Denver, to be fake.)
- Considering the relatively small group of people involved, maybe at most two or three hundred famous musicians in that scene at that time, seventy of them dying is incredibly unlikely. Even in a war zone we would not find that high a death tally, especially of such young people. One or two perhaps, but not seventy.
- The reasons for the deaths are usually related to substance abuse. Yet, how many alcoholics do you know who live into their 60s and 70s? How many pill and cocaine users that you know succumb to “overdoses”? One? Two? None? The idea that these were high-wired people who flamed out was sold hard, but I suspect it was all fake, and that they were acting the part, nothing more.
- Fuller’s death was suspicious, found dead in his car, the “suicide” box checked with a question mark. He is said to have basically died in vapor lock. It made no sense.
- McGowan, whose book was in my view a “limited hangout”, treats all the deaths as real, perhaps slightly questioning that of Jim Morrison. (Knowingly or not, he used a fake photo of Jim and his supposed admiral father in the book.)
- McGowan himself has now died, but I suspect that death too is fake. He’s a spook, and has merely been reassigned or retired.
- People question how spook-related singers have so much musical talent. The short answer is that only a few had real talent. For the rest, and this is true today as well, it can be done using studio musicians, voice overs, and merely mouthing the words on stage. These days they can even pitch-correct bad singing in live performances.
- Most of the music of that era was produced by a group, assembled by Phil Spector (a person of interest, probably not in jail) known informally as “The Wrecking Crew.” They don’t write their own music, they don’t play their own instruments, and they don’t sing, or if they do sing, it is enhanced, miked up, and corrected where possible.
With that as background, what I am asserting here is that Bobby Fuller/Bill O’Reilly is and always has been a spook. His television persona is fake, and just like his musical ability, his writing ability is also the product of others. I doubt he harassed any women, and his recent “firing” by Fox might be just a transfer to another gig to make room for a new fake personality. His “Killing…” series most likely originates in the bowels of Langley, and while the books are fake history, so too is everything else in the history and current events sections of Barnes and Noble. That is not new.
What we know here at this blog, and it is a hard point to sell, is that this situation is not unusual. I doubt anyone in the “news” business of any prominence uses a real name. They are all fakes, actors, and more than a few, like O’Reilly, Amy Goodman, Charley Rose, Thom Hartmann, the late Gwen Ifill and Barbara Walters (1990s forward) used to go by a different name, were even famous as someone else. The point is that all news is fake, and that newscasters are just actors.
Below are two photographs of Fuller and O’Reilly:
We are fortunate that they have adopted basically the same posture and expression, but if they are the same person, is that a surprise?
Note, as shown in the screen capture below that the dimple once exhibited by fuller has now receded into a larger, older face, and that those areas of the face that are made of cartilage, the ears and nose, have grown. For all of us, our ear lobes grow as we age. He is developing a hooked nose, common among Ashkenazi Jews as they age. (How do I know he is Jewish? In the
news entertainment business, who isn’t?)
Here are two more photos:
And, the gif blending the two faces:
When we first put this piece out there it drew comments alleging that Fuller could not be O’Reilly because Bill is 6’4″ and Fuller was much shorter. It occurred to me that since the distance between our eyes does not change as we age, that I might be able to project their height side by side by setting their eyes at common distance. I was fortunate to find a photo of Fuller standing up with eyes looking more or less straight ahead, as with O’Reilly, and using 20 pixels as the standard. came up with the following:
Given the odd angle of Fuller’s body, I would say that these “two” men share the same height. [I lined up the eyes, so do what I did … run a ruler down the bodies, and see that the armpits, belt lines, crotch and knees all align. The right hands look identical. So too do the feet.]
I rest my case.