I am running these two screen grabs, the second beneath the fold, to demonstrate something a little more meaningful than “news is lying to us.” Of course news lies, 24/7, as that is their job, to keep us tuned in and out of it at once. Above is a screen grab from a CBS News report, which I will link later, as we are about to go out and do some unnecessary traveling.
As can be seen in this close-up shot, we are looking at a dummy and a rubber mask. I got this from AB, and again with thanks.
Here is the newscast. This image is grabbed at 2:45.
This doesn’t tell me that news is dishonest, as I already knew that. This tells me that we are in a drill. It is standard in medical drills to use dummies and mannequins and crisis actors. That’s all that is going on around us, a drill.
The consequences of this drill are real, and are meant to introduce permanent changes in our economy, world government, schooling, interpersonal behavior. None of it is good. As I have said before, these are monsters.
Just as a side note, and more later after our unnecessary trip, here’s a video of Hillary Clinton collapsing during the 2016 campaign. See if you see what I see.
Have a great day, get out and move around, drive to places, video empty hospitals, socialize with one another, including hugging and other means of touching. That will kill the virus.
Several things are wrong here:
- Security professionals would never allow her to use a front, or street entrance.
- Security professionals would never allow filming of her – such things are authorized but not random. Someone would have told this guy to put his camera away.
- Security professionals would never allow her to walk from the building to the car without complete cover. Remember the Reagan thing? (That was staged too, I know.)
- Security professionals would never have her wait for her limousine. The whole idea is to keep her out of view. They know all about buildings with windows. She does not move until the limo is in place.
- Security professionals would never imagine they had done their job by guarding one side of the street while ignoring the other, which is behind bushes, no less.
- Security professionals would be looking up as well as straight out, as the buildings have windows.
- Security professionals would never waste their time guarding a blow-up doll, which is what we are looking at. (I wonder if it it has genitals too, give them something to do while waiting for the real Hillary.)